We stayed at the Vivanta by Taj for in Cochin for 5 days in February of this year 2012. It was our first visit to Cochin and we were so glad to have chosen this highly recommended hotel. The welcome was extremely warm and friendly. Tha service was above expectation. The staff could not do enough to please us, even to the extent of sending flowers to one of the party who was unwell, and seeking out remedies to help. The decor is classy. The level of cleanliness superior, and the free treats (e.g . complimentary tea daily on a terrace overlooking the bay, cruise around the bay, chocolates and information leaflet placed on bed nightly,watermelon slices brought round to guests at poolside, and even a face spritzing service and cool herbal towels for guests sunbathing! ) Buffet food was excellent. The buffet breakfast and dishes to order had a great variety of choice and was very good value for money. We would not choose to stay anywhere else in Cochin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Agoda so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala