This hotel, its location, food, expertise, meet and greet routines, staff, all exceptional. If you book here try to get a room with a view over the harbour as you will get the sunset views. Go on a sunset cruise, fabulous. We were made to feel as if we were royalty.The hotel is not in the town centre, but we didn't leave the hotel areas so it wasn't a problem. Food here is not a problem, but the choice and variety will keep you busy! Taj have certainly made this hotel very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and Indian Hotels Company Limited so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala