“Quality service”
Review of Trident, Cochin

Trident, Cochin
Ranked #13 of 227 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed 20 August 2012

If you are looking for quality service, Trident Cochin is the place to be. Good location, courteous staff and great food, all of which lives up to its name. If you prefer substance over form, visit Trident and you sure will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

Reviewed 28 July 2012

i had real high hopes from this place as i had spent my first anniversary here last yr...but this tym i found a stark difference in every aspect of the hotel...firstly there was no hot water in the bathroom..which is a MUST for someone like me...n dis doesnt usually happen in five stars..secondly the in house buffet restaurant served such pathetic food...we had praised the same place to all our friends but this came as a slap on our faces whn we came across the pathetic food they had laid out...the last time for brkfast was said to be 10:30..i reached there at 10 and the waiter was after my life...standing on my head and not lettin me eat in peace..n giving me such dirty looks as if she was doin me a favour by letting me eat...
there is much more to say but all in all i just want to tell the people that this hotel has changed...regretful but true...its just not the same place where i got out of this world hospitality last october...very disappointing!!!!
n yeah they allowed someone to do a havan in the room...the entire alley was filled with smoke...scary...

Room Tip: pool view...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

At the outset, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused to you. It is truly distressing to note that we let you down on your second visit to the hotel. Your feedback has been taken up strongly with the maintenance and the food and beverage teams and they have been asked to act on it with the seriousness it deserves. It was truly unfortunate that we could not give you a similar or better experience as compared to your first visit.

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience caused and request you to consider this as an aberration and to grant us one more opportunity to serve you.

email: amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 27 July 2012

when we think about the city kochi and this hotel is it one of the best property to stay . sarrounding and sea makes the hotel very atttractive . food is ok . aminties are ok . pool is good. it is value for money

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed there for three days and our food experience is unbearably bad. the rates are very overpriced, quality of the food is very very poor, doesn’t reflect any star standards. However, the property is good, i advice all travellers to avoid eating from from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2012

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I have noted your feedback on the food in the hotel. I assure you that I will personally look in to this feedback of yours and ensure that the necessary remedial measures taken.

Email : amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Our wedding anniversary was celebrated in Kochi @ Hotel Trident, in July. the rooms were exceptionally good, the decor, the bed everything...The staff was extra courteous . the pool also was good.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool and also a deluxe room can easily occupy 2 adults and two children, where we...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CLASMOTS
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012