“Excellent Value for Money”
Review of Trident, Cochin

Trident, Cochin
Ranked #18 of 207 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Mumbai, India
“Excellent Value for Money”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This is definitely a lovely hotel in Cochin. Located in one of the best districts (Willingdon Island) the room are nicely done up and offer good views of the backyard or the swimming pool. Great food, good massage facilities and overall a calm and serene environment. This property surely gets a thumbs up from my side. I salute the staff for their impeccable service and courteousness. The rooms were little small in size but the hotel gave a very good price, so really cant complain about it.

Room Tip: Rooms either face the backyard or the swimming pool so you can take your pick depending on your pref...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 12 June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

email : amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Chennai
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Me and my stayed at Trident Kochi for one night, after a tiresome day. Even though its a bit far from the main city (its on an island) we booked it coz we had an off the next day. The property looks small from outside but once you enter it you will be surprised by its long and round corridors.

The island is a safe area under the airport and naval authority and therefore is guarded by armed officers. They have medium sized rooms and all the necessary amenities. The room is very clean and neatly lighted up. Bed is also good. However the breakfast lacks variety. One good thing is you could take your breakfast outside and sit next to the pool and enjoy.

Overall the stay was nice. Few things to remember -
* Its around 7-8 km from the main city centre and reaching there might take time in the traffic.
*once you reach there is nothing to shop or buy, since its an island.
* Ask for a room near the elevator or the stairway, or else you will have to walk miles and miles before you find out your room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevator or the stairway, or else you will have to walk miles and miles befo...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 7 June 2012

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Visited the hotel for an event with colleagues ended up staying an additional night for starting the vacation in Kerala. The hotel is far from airport and the city, perfect location when you dont want your guests to roam outside! Staff were quite helpful and friendly..always ready to help. One of the great rooms..Food was quite good.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Chennai
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I recently stayed here for 2 days with my family. It was a great experience. Excellent facilities & the staffs provided exemplary services. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 31 May 2012

Regards

email: amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com
Kolkata, India
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Stayed in this hotel for two days. It's located in the Wellington island which is 11/12 kms to Kochi business area and Fort Kochi. Nearby area of hotel is a port area and definitely not a shopping / tourist area.

As I had vehicle with me full time, I did not feel any difficulty with the transport to city or fort Cochi area. There are local transport available out side the hotel. Incase, you have no transport available, then it may be difficult to go out to the main Cochi business area.

The rooms are good, similar to other trident hotels.

Breakfast spread was just about OK. We had lunch in their Travncore Restaurant and food was good.

One thing worth mentioning is their spa facilities, which is very good. Availed some good ayurvdeic massages and facials, was extremely happy with the results.

Overall had good experience with this property

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family