“Best service”
Review of Trident, Cochin

Trident, Cochin
Ranked #21 of 205 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Mumbai, India
“Best service”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Visited the hotel for an event with colleagues ended up staying an additional night for starting the vacation in Kerala. The hotel is far from airport and the city, perfect location when you dont want your guests to roam outside! Staff were quite helpful and friendly..always ready to help. One of the great rooms..Food was quite good.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 7 June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

email : amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Chennai
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I recently stayed here for 2 days with my family. It was a great experience. Excellent facilities & the staffs provided exemplary services. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 31 May 2012

Regards

email: amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com
Kolkata, India
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Stayed in this hotel for two days. It's located in the Wellington island which is 11/12 kms to Kochi business area and Fort Kochi. Nearby area of hotel is a port area and definitely not a shopping / tourist area.

As I had vehicle with me full time, I did not feel any difficulty with the transport to city or fort Cochi area. There are local transport available out side the hotel. Incase, you have no transport available, then it may be difficult to go out to the main Cochi business area.

The rooms are good, similar to other trident hotels.

Breakfast spread was just about OK. We had lunch in their Travncore Restaurant and food was good.

One thing worth mentioning is their spa facilities, which is very good. Availed some good ayurvdeic massages and facials, was extremely happy with the results.

Overall had good experience with this property

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Dubai, UAE
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed here for one night in April whilst in Cochin on business travel, and the experience was identical to the experiences I had had in Chennai Trident. Spacious, clean, neat rooms, good for a couple of nights stay however the hotel is tucked away in Wellington island away from the main business district. The property is a low rise property and has a boutique hotel feel, the service and facilities were in line with what I would expect from a hotel during a short stay for business, however if I was staying here on leisure I feel I would get bored very easily after a few days. It lacks charm, however does the job for a business traveller on short stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Rubes007
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 7 May 2012

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service. For guests who choose to stay longer with us, we are comfortable placed from the city and Fort Cochin. Both these areas are easily accessible and it hardly takes more that 15-20 minutes in each direction.

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Trident Cochin has a very warm and resort like feel to it. The best part is the staff which will not think twice to go extra mile to ensure you enjoy every bit of your stay.

Great food and good cosy rooms. Overall a great property to have a very relaxing vacation.

• Stayed February 2012
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, 25 April 2012