“Perfect tour with Carnival! Holiday of a lifetime!”

Carnival Tours & Travels
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 70.00*
and up
Kochi Private Tour: Kerala Backwater Shikara...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Carnival Tours it's a growing Tour agency in the field of Kerala Tourism . We are situated in the heart of Fort Kochi,Cochin. With the aim of providing most pleasant, relaxing and economical tours across “God's Own Country” Kerala. Carnival Tours offer exiting tours across Kerala: Kerala Tour packages – TamilNadu Tour packages South Indian Tours, Tailor made Kerala Tour packages (Fort Cochin Tour Packages , Munnar Tour Packages , Alleppey Tour ,Parambikulam tour packages , Thrissur tour packages,Kozhikode, Kasargode,Bekal etc etc),Cochin day tours ,cochin Day Trips , Cochin Shore Excursions ,Cochin shore excursions ,Cochin shore trips etc. Also provides tours for Passengers comes to Cochin by cruise ships.We also arrange accommodation [Hotels, Resorts, Home stays, Tree Houses] across Kerala with the Best Rate! Apart from tours we do All India railway ticketing, All India private bus ticketing, Air tickets etc
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 June 2015

I contacted Peter at Carnival only a week before I was arriving into Kerala, very quickly we agreed by email a personalised itinerary with 3 days in Munnar and 2 in Allerpey, and then a trip to Kovalam. Peter took care of all my requirements, it couldn't have been easier!

As soon as I arrived into Kochi, Peter was there to meet me, and introduced me to my guide and driver, and minutes later I was on my way to Munnar.

With a stay in a beautiful boutique hotel for one night, a trek through the beautiful hills of Munnar upto a nature Eco-resort, and then a few days on a house boat in Allepey.

I understand why people call Kerala, God's Own Land!

I will come back to Kerala, and have no hesitation to contact Peter @ Carnival again.

Date of experience: April 2015
"spice tree"
in 5 reviews
"tree house"
in 10 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
"cruise ship"
in 11 reviews
"excellent service"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Our group of 8 was in Kochi for one day on a cruise and contacted Peter for advice for an inclusive tour for the day. He was prompt in his reply, clear as to sights to see and the price was very reasonable. Our guide and van were on the dock awaiting us, our guide was excellent and the day was great.

We have no complaints at all and would recommend his company to all.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

My husband and I planned an impromptu trip to Kerela and were so happy we chose Carnival just two weeks before we departed. I found them on TripAdvisor, and within literally minutes of writing on their website, I received an email from Peter. He was simply amazing in quickly putting together an itinerary for us (accomodating all my requests and endless questions). We paid by credit card and that was one simple phonecall from Peter.

As for the trip itself, we spent 2 days at Munnar at a treehouse in Kaivalyam retreat, 1 day at a deluxe houseboat in Alleppey and half-day city tour of Kochi. Our driver Simon was outstanding...profession, polite, drove safely, was plasant to chat with and full of information and best of all took very good care of us. We arrived Kochi at 7am and both Peter and Simon came to pick us from the airport, which was a very nice gesture. Both the treehouse and houseboat were magical experiences and I can't thank Peter enough for suggesting both those places!

I highly recommend Carnival Tours for travel within Kerela...you get your money's worth and much more!

Date of experience: May 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Superb, prompt service given by Peter and his team - we could not fault his recommended itinerary, choice of hotel/houseboats and selection of a safe driver.

We stayed in a luxury houseboat for two nights organised by Peter - the quality of the houseboat was impeccable, the food was amazing and the three-man crew were an absolute delight to be with. Perfect for the romantic getaway.

Date of experience: April 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Peter was incredibly patient dealing with my many emails trying to plan the first part of our trip to Kerala but we got there in the end. He was quick to respond to emails and understood exactly what I wanted. Unbeknown to me, my husband also emailed explaining that it was our silver wedding anniversary and Peter arranged a lovely cake and 'special' treatment for the night on our houseboat - unexpected and very kind. Our driver was very good, as was Tommy our guide round Fort Cochin. All in all, first class. I would highly recommend Peter and Carnival Tours