Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Carnival Tours & Travels tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Carnival Tours & Travels
from US$ 650.00
More Info
All reviews day tour lakes and lagoons safe driver luxury houseboat houseboat trip safe hands spice tree tree house no hesitation in recommending cruise ship indian roads great driver spoke good english excellent tour kerala and tamil nadu tour operator excellent service
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I used Carnival Tours to book a car and driver as I had reserved all the accomodation etc myself. Communication with Peter via email was quick and transparent. He was very clear as to what he was providing, ie a car with driver Not a guide. That said, our driver Micheal spoke good Engish and provided some excellent suggestions as to what to see and do around the Tea Plantations. In fact we had a full day's tour with him including a visit to the Lockhart Tea factory which I would highly recommend. I had specified to Peter that I wanted a safe driver and a good car and we certainly got both of these, Michael was an excellent driver and the car was roomy and comfortable. Carnival Tours is centrally located in Fort Kochi and I was very happy with all aspects of their service.

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Jean C
CarnivalToursTravels, Guest Relations Manager at Carnival Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Thanks to Peter at Carnival Tours for such a great experience.

We were on a tight schedule and wanted to see as much of Kerala as we could. Peter organised the trip well and I felt satisfied we really had made the best of the time we had.

Our driver 'Rejoy' was excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone going over there. His English was very good and he was also very knowledgeable.

My favourite day of the whole trip was Elephant Junction in Thekkady. This is an absolute must if you love elephants. Here you will be able to ride, feed and wash the elephants.

There was not one hotel I was not satisfied with . One of the places we stayed in Munnar had no water pressure but the place was so stunning we didn't let that dampen our day.

We absolutely loved Kerala and we are already looking into coming back next year.

You must eat as much as possible while you are there. The food is amazing and super cheap!!
We were two people and found it hard to spend over £15 at dinner and that's with 4 beers thrown in.

Date of experience: February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 10 March 2014

From the beginning till the end I thoroughly enjoyed your service. The communication was excellent. Peter is so good with answering questions and giving suggestions. And thank you for meeting us at the airport on arrival. Simon our guide and driver, what a nice guy. Always punctual and had thorough knowledge of the tours. Felt safe and I would highly recommend carnival tours to my friends and family. Will use them again. Thanks Peter and Simon for everything. Take care, irene

Date of experience: February 2014
CarnivalToursTravels, Guest Relations Manager at Carnival Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Thanks to Peter in Carnival Tours for preparing this fantastic roundtrip in Kerala. We have absolutely no complaints - our expectations were fullfilled and more to. The accomodations at the homestays in the countryside were a nice surprise and it gave us insight into familyliving, food, society etc. that we have not been able to experience in a hotel.
Our driver Babu is a chapter of it's own. Very competent chauffeur with a gentle and nice personality, good sense of humor and good at english.

2  Thank Paul G

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A couple of years ago I visited several tour agents on Princess Street looking to make a train reservation. I mean not really such a difficult task. Well the first three said "no can do" (or versions thereon) but Carnival was my fourth - and last - stop. In maybe three minutes we discussed my destination, dates, class of travel, costs and I had my reservation booking from Indian Railways printed out and in my hand.

Since then I've used Carnival Tours several times and I have to say that they are efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. Just two weeks ago a friend of mine who's visiting here went to book a multi city train tour. He must have spent an hour or more discussing possible destinations, train timings, what to see, etc. and the man at the desk answered him with wonderful information. I have used a couple of other tour agents in Kochi but none have performed like this one. It is a pleasure doing business with them and a refreshing change from the slim, cryptic and vague advice you get from so many other agents. They are tops.

2  Thank ScottInIndia
CarnivalToursTravels, Guest Relations Manager at Carnival Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Sir,