The Ark Homestay
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
See available hotels
Hotel Olive Green(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Casa de Forte(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Fort Queen(Kochi (Cochin))
Hotel Regal(Kochi (Cochin))
Hotel Plaza(Ernakulam)
Green Woods-Bethlehem(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Breakfast included
Gama Heritage Residency(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Restaurant
Heaven's Tourist Home(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
ATS Willingdon Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2012

This home stay is in a wonderful location in Fort Cochin and the rooms are comfortable and spacious.
The managers of the home stay are so kind and courteous. They do everything for you and you never feel that you are lost or alone in making any decisions.

I highly recommend this home stay to any one. I travelled alone and always felt that I had a friend at this home stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I stayed for a week at Ark's Homestay and I felt more at home here than any other places during my travels. Anneke and Victor were very friendly and helpful. The location is great, in walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops, and quiet. The rooms are spacious with a big balcony and very clean. Just a great place!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I stayed at the lovely Ark, and was made very welcome.The rooms were cleaned regularly, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom clean and tidy.Victor and Anneke made me very welcome, and looked after me wonderfully, even giving me a lift to the station.Victor organised all the trips I wantedto go on, and they were great, the full Kerala experience.He also organised trips to the dentist and a fabulous evening at a Kathakali performance.It was a short walk to town centre, and all in all an ideal setting for a memorable holiday in God's own country.Thank you again victor and Anneke.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2011

When going to a trip the Ark is a place that you would like to stay at.

Anaka And Victor the Lovely Hosts, Very nice people whom you
can trust with your eyes closed.
The house is very clean, the room is big and very comfortable with all that you need.
Anaka and victor will help with every thing you need, bike, laundry, Yoga class, tours , etc',

Breakfast Was better then i would fix to myself:)) and Internet available at the Home Stay.
What can I add It is 10 out of 10, adding the location which is 5 min walking from the center and you have the perfect Home Stay.

Enjoy.

Room Tip: All rooms Are Excellent
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2011

For a very comfortable stay I only will advice Homestay The Ark.
The room was like a hotel room, with a table and cupboard.
Attached a bathroom with bathtub, so I had a very relaxed stay.
From my small balcony I could watch the street with the small
shops and all the beauty around it.
It is a small walk to the center and if you need anything for a
more plesent stay, just ask Victor, the manager.
He arranged a backwaterboat trip for me to Alleppey and I will
never forget the feeling I expirienced during this trip. The boat
was perfect, the food was so tasty and my sleep very plesent.
Ask Victor for the most beautifull Kerala tours!! He will take care