“Comfortable, clean, great location.”
Review of Princess Inn

Princess Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
Princess Inn
Ranked #238 of 437 Kochi (Cochin) B&B and Inns
st. peters, mo
“Comfortable, clean, great location.”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Stayed a couple of nights and really felt at home there. Loved the common area. Freddy the manager is helpful and friendly. My train out of Kochi didn't leave until evening and Freddy offered the day use of a smaller room, with bathroom at a great rate. It was very helpful, as I was able to shower before getting on the overnight train . I paid 600 rps/night and 200 rps for the day use.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Kochi
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We think the staff (Freddy) of the Princess Inn, is one of the most friendly and helpful we experienced in India, without being pushy to do things or go places you really don't like! All his tips about Fort Cochin were helpful and good and we really enjoyed staying there!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I picked this hotel after reading the positive ratings of the lonely planet, and it sure lived up to my expectations. I stayed for three nights when I started my trip through Kerala and returned at the end of my trip to stay for another three nights. I travelled on my own, and enjoyed meeting other travelers in the cosy communal space. The hotel managers were very friendly and helpful. I felt at ease and had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Paris, France
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I stayed with a friend for three nights in a great and clean room. It was very quiet, and the staff was friendly with us.
I don't understand the two comment saying that it's a freaky place...!
Xavier, the young manager was nice to us.

Just go there!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank NathalieBovani
Bochum
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stayed in Princess Inn for 2 nights and just after I had arrived the very friendly housekeeper organized all my trips and activities for me and gave me the latest tips and tricks for Fort Cochin! It was really relaxing because like that I didnt have to go to any tourist office! Besides the friendly people you meet at this place, I also stayed in a very cheap room (they reliably stick to the prices in Lonely planet and during off season they give an undemanded discount), which had a bathroom and was very clean! For 250 Rs more than I expected! They also have a communal room with a couch and tables, where you can sit together, talk with other travellers or read a book!
It might not be a luxurious deluxe hotel, but it was definitely one of the best and most importantly friendliest budget homestays I stayed in during my trip through India! And it couldnt be any more central!
I recommend this place to every budget traveller, that is also looking for some friendly talks or just some cheap clean rooms!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo