Princess Inn
US$ 115
US$ 123
US$ 118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

Trident, Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
US$ 89
US$ 82
Trident Hotels
US$ 220
US$ 101
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

US$ 78
  • Pool
US$ 36
US$ 30
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 44/night.

Cherai Beach Resorts(Cherai Beach)
US$ 125
US$ 53
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 18
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We think the staff (Freddy) of the Princess Inn, is one of the most friendly and helpful we experienced in India, without being pushy to do things or go places you really don't like! All his tips about Fort Cochin were helpful and good and we really enjoyed staying there!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I picked this hotel after reading the positive ratings of the lonely planet, and it sure lived up to my expectations. I stayed for three nights when I started my trip through Kerala and returned at the end of my trip to stay for another three nights. I travelled on my own, and enjoyed meeting other travelers in the cosy communal space. The hotel managers were very friendly and helpful. I felt at ease and had a very pleasant stay.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

I stayed with a friend for three nights in a great and clean room. It was very quiet, and the staff was friendly with us.
I don't understand the two comment saying that it's a freaky place...!
Xavier, the young manager was nice to us.

Just go there!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank NathalieBovani
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stayed in Princess Inn for 2 nights and just after I had arrived the very friendly housekeeper organized all my trips and activities for me and gave me the latest tips and tricks for Fort Cochin! It was really relaxing because like that I didnt have to go to any tourist office! Besides the friendly people you meet at this place, I also stayed in a very cheap room (they reliably stick to the prices in Lonely planet and during off season they give an undemanded discount), which had a bathroom and was very clean! For 250 Rs more than I expected! They also have a communal room with a couch and tables, where you can sit together, talk with other travellers or read a book!
It might not be a luxurious deluxe hotel, but it was definitely one of the best and most importantly friendliest budget homestays I stayed in during my trip through India! And it couldnt be any more central!
I recommend this place to every budget traveller, that is also looking for some friendly talks or just some cheap clean rooms!

Reviewed 12 June 2011

I stayed already three times in Princess Inn, each time for about one week, and I would stay there again. Although the rooms are very simple and not everything is in the best condition, I found this place is an ideal spot to be in touch with Fort Kochi. The location close to the beach, on Princess Street between all the shops and restaurants is daytime and nighttime a place where you can feel the pulse of Kochi.
The rooms are simple but quiet cheap and the staff was always very friendly and ready to help. I enjoyed the "intercultural discussions" with Xavier and his and Freddys advices -about what to do in and around Kochi and how -were always very helpful......
The atmosphere of Princess Inn is very welcoming and feeling like family especially if you come back the second or third time.....

1  Thank gowiththeflow_11