“Great biryani lunch for 250 Rupees”

Old Harbour Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 1,130 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I went here today as I saw a sign outside with a lunch time special. The chicken biryani was great value with popadoms, lime pickle and raita. I left content!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The beer was on the expensive side & the choice of only two beers, Heineken & Fosters was extremely disappointing. On the plus side the food was five star absolutely OUTSTANDING!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Old Harbour Hotel Restaurant kochi was a very good restaurant. the food taste and the quality was amazing.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Nice experience....I visited this restaurant with my family.The food was tasty.The service rendered by the workers are also fine.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We visited the Old Harbour restaurant twice whilst in Kochi and I can honestly say it was the best indian food I have ever tasted and the best out of our 10 day tour of Kerala. Which is saying something because most of the food we had was amazing. We tried the Keralan fish curry, mackerel curry, aubergine curry and a range of other dishes. The curries has an incredible depth of flavour and the fish and vegetables were perfectly cooked. We also tried a bottle of indian red wine which was very good. We couldn’t sit in the lovely outdoor courtyard as hadn’t reserved but it looked very romantic. I’m still dreaming of the food months down the line!

Date of visit: February 2018