US$ 99
US$ 77
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Trident, Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
US$ 65
US$ 89
US$ 64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 120
US$ 101
US$ 50
US$ 40
Priceline
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 15
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 18/night.

US$ 59
US$ 55
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsjoy and jaicyfort cochinorganise thingshome staydelicious indian breakfastlovely familya lovely stayclean roomsrecommend staying herestayed longerquiet arealovely coupledefinitely stay here againfew minutes walkkathakali centreother guestsstayed for nights
Reviewed 2 July 2015

without any doubts - Lazar Residency Homestay is a place worth of recommendations. Situated in a quiet area, in the walking distance to main attractions of Cochin, run by a very friendly family is a perfect place to stay. Rooms (as well as building and its surroundings) , are clean and well equipped. shortly - Lazar was a good choice.

Room Tip: room with balcony and AC on the first floor is very good.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2015

We felt at home as soon as we arrived at Lazar, the family were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. We had excellent Keralan breakfasts in the morning and some good chats when we got back in the evening. The room we stayed in was non-AC but we found it comfortable, even in the May heat, and both the room and bathroom were spacious and spotless. The location is good for exploring Fort Cochin on foot, and only a short auto ride away from Mattancherry. The neighbourhood is quiet and residential - you can get a feel for what family life is like in Fort Cochin. All in all I would recommend staying here wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

After a very late arrival in Cochin, spent my first 2 nights in India staying here. Lovely host family, clean rooms, and a fabulous home cooked breakfast to start the day. Location is also good, easy to explore Fort Kochi

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2015

The breakfasts are awesome! The family are really lovely, they really looked after my son and I who were suffering from indian belly! Giving me special ginger shots which really helped. It is a homestay but they have really got it right, being there when you need them but not too much. One of them used to sit with us at breakfast and we always had a nice chat. The rooms are nice and clean and WiFi us also good. Only problem is we had the triple room and because I was so hot we really could have done with ac, the fans were strong but perhaps if u r booking the double ac rooms might be better if it is dry season! We booked a tour through them which was also great.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Well, I had read all these great review of Lazar so I booked 3 nites. I guess I didn't book carefully enough. Many of the reviewers said how well the A/C worked and in general were very positive. So when I booked the only room available (a triple, even though I was solo), I assumed it had A/C. I think it might be the only one that didn't. Unfortunately all the other rooms were booked. Cochin is very hot (and I have a high heat tolerance), but I was uncomfortable all night. Then I woke up to take a shower - and the shower didn't work (although there was water for a bucket). And that room does not have hot water. And although the bathroom is very large in that room, it's all wasted space. There's a small sink and nowhere to put your toiletries. One night was enough - I had to leave. I do think it was unfortunate because the owners seemed very pleasant and eventually were apologetic about the room. So the rest of Lazar might be fine; but I do not recommend the triple room.

Room Tip: DO NOT CHOOSE THE TRIPLE ROOM. Make sure your room has A/C and hot water.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo