All reviews mr thomas centre of fort cochin drinking water nice homestay wifi luggage itinerary hosts
Reviewed 26 March 2015

It was really an great place to levish.
Low budget and wonderful service ...worth single money spent.
It was nice staying here .
Owner was really an nice person to take care of all your needs.
Thanks.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Its a nice place to stay , its far better than hotels n lodges , becuase they are offering a homely treatment , this place is very close to beach , and it very nice to walk through roads around the stay, MR. & MRS.Thomas and his son Sachin helped a loot to explore the spots in fort kochi...........

This place is very comfortable i get a chance to visit fort kochi , defenitly stay will be in fort garden residency.

Thomas chettan , Teacher and Sachin

Room tip: for Experincing the atmosphere, taste , lifestyle of Kerala leave the hotels and choose a home stay like Fort Garden Residency
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was perfect! Small guesthouse with clean rooms and close to all the sightseeings! Mr thomas is a really friendly man, he helped us with everything. We booked with breakfast and they served a big and tasty breakfast, even on the last day when we had to leave early in the morning. I will defenitly reccomend this place for a stay in fort kochi.

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Mr and Mrs Thomas were so kind and helpful to us, the room was clean and it's in a great central location of Fort Cochin. Mrs Thomas is a fantastic cook too so make sure you try her mutton stew. Any advice and assistance we needed and they were so happy to help. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I stayed in Fort Garden Residency for three nights. The host, Thomas, was one of the kindest persons I came across while being in India. He was very warm, helpful and eager to give tips about how to get around in Kochi. I also used some of the Backwater packages offered to me by Thomas, as well as yoga sessions I inquired about myself-I really enjoyed both. Also, given the very good location, I'd say that there is no more one needs when staying in Kochi.

Room tip: The room I stayed in, first one on the left, was not muted enough, due to the backyard outside where people would walk, water plants and so on. Therefore, I'd say that rooms in the back might be more favorable.
Date of stay: January 2015