All reviews mr thomas centre of fort cochin drinking water nice homestay wifi luggage itinerary hosts
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was perfect! Small guesthouse with clean rooms and close to all the sightseeings! Mr thomas is a really friendly man, he helped us with everything. We booked with breakfast and they served a big and tasty breakfast, even on the last day when we had to leave early in the morning. I will defenitly reccomend this place for a stay in fort kochi.

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Mr and Mrs Thomas were so kind and helpful to us, the room was clean and it's in a great central location of Fort Cochin. Mrs Thomas is a fantastic cook too so make sure you try her mutton stew. Any advice and assistance we needed and they were so happy to help. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I stayed in Fort Garden Residency for three nights. The host, Thomas, was one of the kindest persons I came across while being in India. He was very warm, helpful and eager to give tips about how to get around in Kochi. I also used some of the Backwater packages offered to me by Thomas, as well as yoga sessions I inquired about myself-I really enjoyed both. Also, given the very good location, I'd say that there is no more one needs when staying in Kochi.

Room tip: The room I stayed in, first one on the left, was not muted enough, due to the backyard outside where people would walk, water plants and so on. Therefore, I'd say that rooms in the back might be more favorable.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

The host, Thomas, gave us a very warm welcome to Kochi. He explaned everything about Kochi, including restaurants, attractions and many more. The rooms were clean and nice. There was some warm water and Wi-Fi. The location couldn't be better. All together for this price it was a very good stay.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

No reviews matter.. It's a very good place... And I would like to prefer same place.. For the next times... Sweet memorise... <3 <3 I love that place.. And I don't like to call it as as a resedancy it should be called as home ...the services which is available at there. And beautiful places which located around this home.. missing that beautiful home.. And kochi....

Date of stay: November 2014