“best place in Kochi!”
Review of Four Seasons Hotel

Four Seasons Hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and had a lovely time. The rooms are neat and clean. The location is absolutely perfect. It's in one of the main streets where you will find all the places to eat and shops. And the staff of the hotel is so caring and kind. They are willing to help with anything. Thanks Farhat and all the others. I will be back!
Best regards,
Szilvi

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Szilvi W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel

Reviewed 15 November 2010

We arrived in Fort Cochin early one morning, needed a room and found this one...It was recently refurbished, very clean, very modern and very friendly. It is situated in an excellent spot in the middle of the tourist area, but also peaceful. The food was lovely, and the restaurant was clean and relaxing, with helpful staff. Can't really fault this place...oh and the beds were comfy too!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pearlyotter
Reviewed 20 October 2010

Good new, spacious, clean and relatively cheap rooms. The staff is super nice and helpful and will go out of there way to assist you in any matter, they made me feel at home and when I returned to Kochi I stayed there again. In my opinion it is the best value for money option in Fort Cochin.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2010

I stayed in the Four Seasons at the recommendation of another guest house. All the staff I met were exceptionally friendly, and went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable and memorable. They gave freely of their time to point out places of interest, and treated me as an individual, who had my own interests. They didn't pressurize me to buy any packages, but offered me help to do the things I wanted to do.

I didn't spend much time in my room, but it was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank sudah_lah
Reviewed 28 April 2010

The four seasons restaurant situated in princess street is very excellent. it is very attractive.
stayed one night only but well worth it. would go back for sure. it's true the rooms are kept very neat n clean. the rooms have an elegant scandinavian understatement and are very large. we had breakfast in our room - it was great. really loved the hotel lobby and the downstairs where we had excellent garden. Everything about the place was efficent from picking us up at the airport to taking us back. Staff were friendly and always on hand. Four Seasons is outstanding world-class hotel, luxury amenities, excellent service, personalized approach to any client's needs.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business