We received a very warm welcome at this guesthouse in Cochin, situated 15 mins walk from the town. The room was clean, large bathroom, cable tv and a very comfortable bed. The family speak excellent English and are very helpful with organizing transport and recommending places to eat and visit. They have wifi.
We had tea on arrival and fresh juices before we left again in the morning. We found Cochin expensive after our time in Varkala, however enjoyed our stay here immensely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reds Residency has 5 double rooms, all of which are spacious and have attached bathrooms. There is also a luxury suite, which includes a living room, kitchen and bathroom. In addition to a warm and friendly welcome from the hosts, and first class service throughout your stay, the following are also present: homemade Indian and Continental breakfast; a tour and activity booking desk; laundry facilities; free wi-fi internet access; a range of books and magazines. The facilities and service available are of the highest quality. Staying at Reds Residency Home stay whilst exploring the area is perfect for really getting to know people here. As well as having the all of the luxuries that you would expect to find in a star hotel, you get the added benefit of receiving the warm care and service of being within a family environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Expedia, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Reds Residency Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reds Residency Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Reds Residency Homestay Kochi (Cochin), Kerala