Review Highlights
Amazing way to see Kochi

Biggest recommendations for things to do in Kochi! This was a great and memorable way to see the... read more

Reviewed 16 November 2020
Katharina_travels
Hamburg, Germany
via mobile
Safari in Periyar

We were recently in Kerala and used 'Raw Adventures' whilst staying at Cardamom County Hotel in... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020
Shirley C
Redhill, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2019

We booked a morning cycle ride round the back streets of Kochi via our homestay host. Our private tour with Girish was one of the highlights of our stay in Kochi. We had good quality bikes, helmets and hi-viz jackets and felt very safe. Our tour took our through the back streets and alleyways of Kochi and we learnt lots about the culture and customs of Kochi. We loved meeting the "cat man" who goes to market every day to bring fish back for a little group of stray kitties. Girish took us to a cafe to drink chai and try Indian snacks, including jalebi, which we would never have felt confident enough to do on our own (two fifty-something sisters). We had a packed itinerary and wished we could have spent longer exploring. We highly recommend this bike tour and Girish was a fantastic guide.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Raw Adventure was a highlight of our trip to Kerala. The tour guides were extremely informative. Cycling through villages explaining all the flora and fauna. Having tea with a local family including amazing homemade chocolate and a herbal flu remedy for my husband. The bikes were very well maintained and my husband found the back up truck useful at one point! I would highly recommend Raw Adventure.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018

Did 2 very interesting and different tours with Girish the first to a fishing village Chellanam and then to meet a fish farmer and his wife at their home. Really got a feel for local life. The second was a walk through a village and to meet a very small farmer who grew a variety of plants and made chocolate! A lovely family who welcomed us into their home. Girish is friendly, thoughtful and clearly loves sharing his local knowledge for the benefit of local people and tourists alike. If you want to get a feel for everyday life you should definitely try one of the tours

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of doing a Good Morning Cochin tour with my partner and it was so special. I loved seeing people heading to work early, learning unusual facts and riding on the quieter morning roads. The guys running the place are so kind (letting us take loads of pictures on our way) and genuine (asked us for feedback at the end and we enjoyed tea together) and maintained the bikes so well. I would have done another tour if I’d been there longer! Loved it!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My partner and I were very pleased with our bike tour with Raw Adventure back in December 2017. It was a gorgeous morning and our guide knew lots about the surrounding area. We really enjoyed the tour and would definitely take it again if we get back to Cochin.

Date of experience: December 2017