All reviews jew town home stay fort kochi and mattancherry indian breakfast great homestay places of interest chinese fishing every morning basic amenities walkable distance backwaters rickshaw yoga net homestays
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

The home stay is in a cozy neighbourhood with easy access to Fort Kochi and Mattancherry. Very clean and comfortable rooms with a nice terrace area. The host was very polite and helpful to us too. All in all it is a pleasant experience to stay at Adams homestay!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

Spontaneous booking has been no problem. Perfectly clean room with own bathroom. Super friendly and helpful host, and no annoying ticketselling-shannanigans like other homestays. Definitely a good recommendation.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

Great place, with all basic amenities. Friendly owner who will guide you around Cochin. Highly recommend this place for solo travellers. The rooms were neat and well maintained, faced no problems. Overall, a very satisfying experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

5 years ago, I stayed here alone for 12 days. And had a very wonderful time. This time me and my sisters, we are 4 persons, took 2 different designed rooms. Firoz arranged excellent tours for us, even ayuverfic massage. The rooms and facilities are elevated to a much more better level.
What doesn’t change is the beautiful beautiful sound of calling for praying.
I will definitely come again and again staying here, whenever I visit Cochin.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I spent 17 very happy days with with Firoz, the proprietor, and his family at his lovely home stay in Kochi. I now feel part of his family, such was his hospitality. He simply could not do enough to make our group of Europeans more welcome, making our stay momentous. The rooms were clean and well equipped and fairly priced, and the home stay is in a pleasant area. There was a happy, joyful and relaxed ambience at this home stay, and I am happy to recommend Adams Wood House to visitors heading for Kochi. I am at a loss to understand any negative reviews.
I am contactable on " jhansiborn@gmail.com ".
Mukul Lall