This place is really good value for money. The rooms we stayed in were of reasonable size, totally clean with a/c, decent showers, TV and balcony. You really couldn't ask for a better location in Fort Kochi. Most tourist destinations are within a short walking distance - such as the beach and the Chinese fishing nets. Saj and his family really go out of their way to help you and you can always ask them if you need advice about where to go in the local area. They also arranged reliable transport for us. Originally we were only going to stay for 2 nights - but we went back to Fort Kochi later in our trip and asked to stay at Saj homestay again. Even though it was fairly last minute, Saj's son was able to sort a room out for us. The breakfast was served on the balcony and was absolutely delicious. Overall we were really impressed and would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala