Great welcome and best ever pineapple juice as welcome drink. Saj and Sia(?) very helpful with advice on what to do etc., booking everything for us. We stayed three nights, comfortable room with air-con and excellent breakfast with morning newspapers provided. Saj arranged taxi to collect us from railway station and tuk-tuk to bus station when leaving. Would recommend to anyone looking for budget accommodation in Fort Kochi and would certainly go back ourselves. This friendly homestay made our stay all the more enjoyable. Peter & Sandra, Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala