Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

Since we were booked under cooperate fare they treated us like we are here free of cost useless . Mr sajeev denied to everything we ordered . They were least bothered about it . Extremely painful experience . Horrible hotel

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Trisha S
Reviewed 15 February 2022 via mobile

I stayed for 03 nights in December 2021 and another 03 nights in October 2021. On both occasions I enjoyed an extraordinary hospitality from the staff and management of the property, right from, restaurant Asia Kitchen to front office staff to housekeeping etc. The staff members are humble, calm and cooperative. Ambiance while at the main entrance as well as at the property as a whole is awesome. Spiritual look at reception is remarkable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DRAmrishSinhaa
Reviewed 14 February 2022

The Ocean Pearl Inn is a good option to stay for a business trip. Its clean and centrally located. Breakfast options could be better and when I went their Credit card machines were not working. Receptionists need to be trained as the check in and check out procedure took a while.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Clean and spacious... friendly people. Ready to help out and food spread is exactly what you want... just the right kind!
If you are looking for a gym, pool and Spa kind of amenities, this aint the place. I'd recommend business people to use this centrally located decent place with good food and a luxurious room.

Room tip: Not a holiday & spa kind of place. Its mainly a 'Stay' for work and 'move on' kinda place... and good at that !
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 02 nights and 03 days..checked in at 11:29 AM on 11/10/2021 and checked out at 18:44 on 13/10/2021. I was allocated a well appointed room 414. Though all rooms are identical..of same class. Immediately after checked in there I faced little inconvenience. TV in the room was not functioning and it took some half an hour to get resolved after the concerned staff could attend the issue. One more issue which caused me a bit inconvenience is there was no shampoo available in the washroom and I noticed it midway of my bath. I had my bath without shampoo used. But the plus points are many. (1) staff, especially restaurants staff and housekeeping staff are polite, guests friendly and calm natured. (2) Property is neatly maintained. (3) good spread in breakfast. (4) food items are of good quality and good taste. (5) foods are served in hygienic condition.

Date of stay: October 2021