Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$32
Booking.com$32
Hotels.com$28
Travelocity$28
Trip.com$29
Orbitz.com$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2022

I've traveled to the best 5* Hotels around the world. I have seen the best of Hospitality and the Worst. But worst is at Hotel Karuna Residency.

1) We checked in at 9:45 PM with 2 Kids and asked for Hot water from the bellhop. But did not get it. Called reception again at 10 PM and asked again. No response till 11:30 PM and they call at 11:30 PM and ask, would you still require it! We denied it!

2) Morning we asked for a bottle of water. The receptionist lady denied it and mentioned it is chargeable. For a family of 4, they give 1 liter of water!

3) Since we checked in late at 9:45 PM, I asked if they can give an extension of check out till 2 PM. The receptionist lady denied it. If you'd booked with the hotel directly you'd get 24 hours room, since you booked on goibibo, you should check out at 11 AM sharp is what she mentioned. Also mentioned an extra Rs.600 charge for extension till 2 PM.

4) The hotel has No Parking! If you go by cab or your own car, you can't park it!

5) When we were going back to the room to checkout, the bellhop boys almost pushed us away from the lift entrance saying "guest is coming guest is coming". As though we were not guests.

6) No one offers help to transport our luggage when we are checking out, though they are right in front of us!

7) If you've booked a breakfast, they'd offer breakfast. The service and people there are friendly, but idly, vada or shaving all were cold, though we went at 7:30 AM in the morning as everything is kept open.

All in all, not a Service-oriented hotel. This is the worst experience I've had in years!

If you still go to this hotel, be ready for a bad experience or do not expect anything.

Room tip: Do not book this hotel
Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Ashok Kumar E
Reviewed 26 February 2022

I have checked in at 7.30 am on 21st February 2022 at that time hotel receptionist (one lady) told me first day it will be rs 2400 per day because of early check in and remaining day it will be as it is. She didn’t tell me that I will get breakfast and they did not provided breakfast also.
Wi-Fi was not working it was getting frequently disconnected because of that I was not able to do my office work and they didn’t fix it after complaining so many times.
During checked out time on 23th February at 6.45 pm receptionist directly told us to pay rs 7650 including breakfast charges and he was not giving bill also.
After that I said I am not going to pay bill for breakfast and room charge also high compare to website mentioned.
After 45 minutes’ argument another person came and he reduced bill (rs 6250) and given bill and I paid this amount. Because of this long time checked out process I missed my train.
The staff (Barghad Naik and lady receptionist) over there is not cooperative and very unprofessional they don't know how to talk to customers they were abusing me in Cannada language.
I said, I will complaint to higher authority the they said do whatever you want.
It just looks good from outside but from inside it's worse than a 3rd graded lodge...
Worst Staff Worst Rooms and Worst experience.
This is my worst Experience! I will suggest to people never ever book this hotel. It's a loss of your money...
They don't even deserve 1 star!

Room tip: They don't even deserve 1 star!
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel is located close to a mall, where you can find McDonald's, KFC, Domino's, Belgian waffle, Keventers, etc. There's a resto bar right next door. I wonder if they have parking. Couldn't see it. The room was nice and clean. No view from the room though.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

It’s a challenge to spot this hotel. Security guard doesn’t prompt you for vallet parking!! Poorly managed parking space. Whatever be the rooms that is booked hotel staff provides you the room based on their whims and fancies. Night would be difficult to sleep as there is work going around or the poorly managed lift which has music going on. If people are walking in the pathway or stay on top of you then no scene of rest.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2020

We happened to stay in this hotel for a day during our recent Mangalore trip. The thing we liked the best is their staff. They were very polite and helping. They allowed us for a late check-out on our request and provided a checkout room as well. This hotel is very well located. We would like to consider this for our next trip as well. Thanks.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple