Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$47
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Lol.travel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Continuing my reviews from https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g641714-d4379528-r738761855-Hotel_Madikeri_Heritage-Madikeri_Kodagu_Coorg_Karnataka.html.

This last minute booking in Deepa Comforts did not set any expectations. We booked a superior room here with complimentary breakfast. The hotel is located on M.G. Road and it is very easy to locate if you follow Google maps. As soon as we checked in, we were pleasantly surprised with the room. It was big, with all the necessities. The hotel has 2 restaurants, one of them being a pure veg restaurant, Chutney. The taste was good and the rates were reasonable too. Parking available in the basement. We had a very good stay and the hotel is highly recommended.

Room tip: Book a premium room preferably on a higher floor to have a comfortable stay
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Had experience to stay at Hotel Deepa Comforts for two days, Easy booking and checking process made me easy while booking, it was good hotel with lovely surrounding around the hotel area, Amenities of the hotel made very comfortable my stay, gymnastic, children play area, everything was good. Infrastructure of the hotel and management staff was really impressive, commitment server of ground staff made us so comfortable. Room which i preferred had more than enough facilities nice outside view from the room window comfortable sleeping quality made me so happy and relaxed while stay. Enjoyed full joyed time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Hotel Deepa Com... C, Manager at Hotel Deepa Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post an appreciative review of your experience with us.

It is wonderful to know that you had an overall good stay and enjoyed our food, services and facilities.Thank you so much for your gracious comments on our people and our service. The lovely ladies and gentlemen with their genuine care and dedication, ensure our guests have a memorable stay and I am pleased to note that their efforts made you feel at home.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards

K Janardana Rao
Manager Operations
Hotel Deepa Comforts, M G Road, Kodial Bail
Mangaluru - 575 003 Tel - 0824 2497101(5 Lines

Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Deepa Comforts for two nights.There is nothing special about this place.However,shouldn’t have expected much,you get what you pay for.For its price,which is very economical this hotel would surely appeal to a large number number travellers.
The location is pretty much central,it is a part of a shopping complex where you have shops on the ground floor.
The rooms are relatively small and the bathrooms are smaller too.Somehow found the beds really hard which could be bothersome for a lot of people who look for a good nights rest.
The quality of toiletery was pretty much below par.However,it was nice of them to put paper laundry bags and shoe shine.
The breakfast spread was limited and taste was just about average.The restaraunt on the first floor was dingy and dark.Wish it was more open and had windows for natural light.
The staff were nice and polite though,which is characteristic of people down south,always a pleasure to interact with.
Overall impression was not that great and I personally wouldn’t like to stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SKM150873
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed with family in August for 2 nights .
Good Hotel with courteous staff & sea food in restaurant was amazing and better than expectation. Location is in the heart of City.Would like to stay in future too.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2019

Not so great place. It could be one many years back, but not now. I see stained bedsheets, broken ceiling, walls etc. The only good thing is it's located right in city center and they had a basement parking. Room service was OK and no complaints on it. Staffs at breakfast counter looks not interested to work and have to ask everything atleast twice. There are lot many more good places to stay at Mangalore. Would not go back again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Deepa Com... C, Manager at Hotel Deepa Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Greetings to you from Hotel Deepa Comforts, Mangalore!!!

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Deepa comforts, during your recent visit to Mangalore and taking time out to give us your feedback. I have noted your feedback on the stained bed sheets, broken ceiling. I would like to mention that the renovation work of corridor ceiling was going on during your stay in our hotel. I would like to apologize on behalf of my associate who was on the breakfast counter.
I have also taken up your feedback also like to appraise you that we would be undergoing complete, up gradation of our hotel in the forthcoming months.
We immensely value your kind patronage and I look forward to your next visit to Mangalore and assure you of our finest services at all times. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can assist you with.
Kindest Regards,
K Janardana Rao
Manager Operations
Hotel Deepa Comforts
M G Road, Near Canara College, Mangalore – 575 003, Karnataka, India
Reservations: +91 824 2497101(5 Lines) Cell: +91 9845405932 Mail:info@deepacomforts.com
Please check our website for more details: www.hoteldeepacomforts.com