Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$14
FindHotel$14
Agoda.com$14
Etrip$14
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2017

the receptionist was really helpful in guiding us through the tourist attractions and tips to travel most of the places within short time. we saved around 500 with the tips given by her. will visit the same hotel next time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

When you get into a cosmo hotel room, you lock the door, and you know there is a secrecy, there is a luxury, there is fantasy. There is comfort. There is reassurance.

When you come to a hotel room, you want it to be grand, functional and beautiful. But you don't want things that are not useful. Sometimes you go to hotels and there are all these frames and pictures of people you don't know, and you end up hiding everything in the drawer, and then housekeeping come and put it out again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I never expected mt stay here with my family to go this well.The rooms were very clean and tidy.I was schocked by the tidiness maintained since its a budget hotel.I would surely visit this place for my next visit to mangalore.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This hotel in Telecoms road in Mangalore is excellent accommodation as it offers very good place to stay at affordable price. I stayed here for 2 nights with my family. I had taken 2 AC rooms. The room was good and clean. The service was quite fast, as if I tell some thing, they would immediately send the persons to rectify any problem and set it right. Good hotel

Date of stay: June 2016