Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I visited for 02 nights on 22nd and 23rd August 2018. I stayed in Royal Room on second floor. Room was very quiet. I got sound sleep on both the nights. Although there was no electric kettle in the room but whenever I requested they provided me hot water for drinking purpose as well as for making green tea. They don’t have Restaurant but they do provide in house cooked breakfast which I liked though Number of spreads was very less but I found quite enough for me. I had 02 pieces of set dosa and one single idli. They do provide other food services from outside restaurants. But I recommend to have this facility only in case you’re tired and don’t want to visit outside. Staff are polite. I have also found cleanliness in and around. This hotel has big car parking space.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018

My family and I were attending a wedding and we stayed in this hotel. It was very comfortable and accessible. We could get transport right in front of the hotel. There was a big mall right across the road and it was very convenient. The room was OK and the bed was comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel in Dec 2017 with family
Pros
Opposite citi center mall and all tourist spots
Royal room was newly refurbished and clean
Room service was prompt
Staff was courteous
Breakfast was excellent the set dosa masala dosa was good
Cons
No restaurant

Excellent hotel to stay don't think twice before booking
Ideal Cafe very close by don't forget to visit yummy icecreams
Excellent hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 02 nights on 19th and 20th December and I stayed in Room Number 3202 at 2nd Floor. It's Royal Room. Spacious and Peaceful stay. What I liked most are comfortable sofa-chairs in room and cleanliness inside room as well as all around and secondly, warm yellow light bulbs on the passage & corridor of 2nd floor. No noise in and around. Though vehicles' noise do come in road side facing rooms. And what I didn't like here is they don't have restaurant. They do provide complementary breakfast but in rooms only. I was served cold idlis and sandwich in uncovered plate. I think they bring it from outside and serve their guests. They do have food menues card in every room. But guest can be served only limited items and that too not all the time. For example, you can't get tea/coffee at noon. Management should think of it. However, staff are courteous and cooperative.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located and right in front of citi centre mall. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but not to be considered a disadvantage, as there are plethora of choices within walking distance (both veg & non veg). The rating would have been excellent if only the parking situation were better. We stayed in a premium AC room and it was clean and spacious and as seen in the photos.

Date of stay: December 2016