Lowest prices for your stay
$48
$46
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Travelocity$48
Orbitz.com$48
All reviews comfortable stay nice hotel jain food excellent stay clean rooms lunch and dinner yummy food courteous staff luggage 4star receptionist cooperative ac toes hygiene veg
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

The stay was gud and Yash ashwini the receptionist was really helpful and very responsive ..she guided us well and arranged gud cab facility…and the only prob is with the room boys and thy are not professional…

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2022

I had spent Rs 5500 on booking one night 31-dec in this worst hotel ( infact better to be called a lodge), I got befooled by reviews and some marketing youtube videos on this hotel. I will share my story sequentially:
1) Upon disembarking from my car, none came for taking my suitcase , their security guard and reception fellows were just watching me carry
2) I had to ask them for welcome drink at least 10 times, then they gave cheap tang juice
3) Linen were dirty, asked them to change, they told that's good only
4) They had medimix soap and not even colgate small toothpaste, some local brand was there. I had to ask for extra soap and towel for kid at least dozen times.
5) The child bed, they gave, was broken, and they told they don't have another
6) Biggest shocker in morning, when I went for breakfast that even after paying Rs 5500 per night, breakfast was not complementary.
7) Reception person was kind of insisting me to spend another Rs 500 for taking driver's accomodation.
8) TV was not working, gave up after calling them multiple times.
9) Ordered paneer sizzler, they sent me some pepper dry dish, only good thing is they took it back, but their head or whatever Jitendra told me that if I don't take it, amount will be debited from steward, just trying to make me feel bad for their mistake.
10) While checking out, again I had to take my luggage myself to car.
Only good thing was I didn't book it for more nights, and saved my hard earned money.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Good veg food, helpful staff & hotel owner.

Size of the room & bed was sufficient for a couple. It would be difficult to accommodate any extra bed.

The hotel has limited parking space for car, but was well managed by the hotel management.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2022 via mobile

Clean and hygiene room ,staff and rom service is excellent as 4star hotels.well behaved and well trained person are provide excellent services.
Good to stay for travel as well because of its location.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2022

We had a very horrible experience at this hotel. The hotel is old and dirty. The pictures given over here are doctored and do not believe them. We found large piles of unwashed bedsheets, pillows covers, towels in the corridors giving a stink from the days it has been piled up. There was piled up garbage like used plates, balloons, paper decors etc from a previous party all on the corridor to the room. There was garbage everywhere in the corridors. Worse was the room. The walls were dirty. The room smelt bad. Horrible was the bed linen. They were dirty with large stain marks everywhere. They were clearly not been washed for some time now. It was apparent that the hotel does not wash its linen. They give their guests used bed linen from other guests. The pillows were not clean and there was hair everywhere on the pillows from the previous guests. The towels were not very clean as well. I came to know from a staff that the hotel is mostly understaffed and housekeeping is done by just one or two persons. He also told me that the owner has not changed bed linen for a long time now and just managing with old linen. We checked in during the late evening. The front office guy was unprofessional and he made us wait for 30 minutes to hand over the room key saying that there was no staff to help us get to our rooms. I am totally surprised to see some of the good reviews of this hotel in TripAdvisor-I was fooled by them to book this hotel. Clearly, these reviews are fake or have been done by friends and family. I am also very surprised that TripAdvisor carries this hotel amongst its recommendations for Chikmagalur- I am increasingly getting sceptical of Tripadvisor ratings and recommendations and will not follow them in future. Strongly urge Tripadvisor not to recommend this hotel in their list of hotels.

Date of stay: January 2022