See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Nice hotel on business trips. Very near to Metro Station (Yesvanthpur Industrial) and Yesvanthpur Junction Railway station. The staff co-operative to your needs. The hotel have an in house restaurant. The rooms are clean. You have a TV, a phone, AC, table and chair, a wall mirror and a wardrobe in the room. There is 24 hour water supply in the rooms and also toiletries of OYO. All in all a nice budget hotel on business

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I had checked into this hotel on the 29th of May 2016, The reception was clean and the front office staff cordial, the food tasty The room had a shabby look and no windows and after 10 minutes on the bed i saw something brown moving on the bed sheet, to my horror i found it was a bedbug, then it was like a nightmare, they were all over the pillow in the creases in the bed sheet. All the three beds in the room had the same story, I literally had to sit on a plastic chair with my luggage piled on the table till I checked out, I told the front office that there was bedbugs i had to show her the pictures of the bedbugs that i took.. Bad Bad experience

Room Tip: Please bring your own pest spray before checking into the room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Rahul R
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Guys this hotel is a home away from home. But do not expect much. But as per a budget hotel this place is the best I had ever come across and is way over average and you will be very delighted with their service. It is very well connected as per transportation. Bus stand is just a 2 mins walk. Metro station is a 4 mins walk from the hotel. Yeshwantpur Railway station is just a km away. Otherwise the hotel is known in Google maps and hence Ola and Uber are always available just a click away.
I had a three day stay in Bangalore. Today being the third day. Starting with the rooms. Impecably neat, clean and very well arranged with your very basic amenities. The housekeeper and her guys are very accommodating to ur specific needs and ever smiling. The bed is firm and cosy with a duvet with pure sheets the same that one can find in an excellent 5 star rated hotel. The bathroom though small has all the necessary amenities and running hot water is also available 24 hrs. The ac in the room is very effective and does not make any sounf. The hotel is away from the main road and hence no sound at night enabling u to sleep peacefully at night. The public areas are all clean and tidy at all times. Excellent job done by Ms Gracy and her team. Next the food and service part. Food I'd good as per taste and all cutlaries and crockries are well maintained and clean. Food portion is appropriate as per the rate charged. Food is nothing to hype about but very basic and simple but neat and tidy and tastes good. Good hygiene practises by the hotel staff have been noticed in both food service, kitchen and the housekeeping.As for the reception/front office team; they are very accommodating and cares for your personal request and needs. They have given me a room on the first night which was not to my liking, however when I brought my disliking to their notice as promised at that time, the next morning they had shifted me to a room of my liking. In this hotel most of the lighting system is of daylight colour with a yellowish ting in it which gives me a headache. On my request they have even replaced the tubelight of white color. Thanks again to Ms Gracy and the bell boy Mr. VARESH. Quite a guy he is....ever smiling. From reception Mr Kumar and Mr. Ravi is exceptionally good in guest service and customaries. However there does exist a black mark in this hotel. In the reception there is a lady Ms. Pritham who does not have manners and etiquette and is not at all fit to be a hotelier. She does speaks cheap and very rudely and even shouts in the reception. She says that she is the manager of the hotel which she is not as I spoke to the MD of the hotel Mr. Prakash Shetty who had apologised for her rude behaviour. He is a very nice, polite and guest oriented person. Plz whoso ever is staying in this hotel try to avoid Ms. PRITHAM from reception as she is not at all guest centric and does not know how to speak courteously and might end up ruining your fine experience at the hotel.
Overall the hotel is excellent except for that one lady in the reception.
My earnest request to the owner's of the hotel if you have read my review please note that you should definitely take necessary actions against Ms Pritham as she might have ruined so many guests experience like she has ruined my experience and might continue doing the same in the future for other guests as well. Overall your hotel is exceptionally great for stay. Will stay everytime m in Bangalore.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jade_mustang
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I got to know about this hotel from justdial. Found out the website. Website was so attractive that I decided to stay over here during my visit to bangalore for business visit.

I arrived from Intl Airport . One needs to take a cab , you will be charged toll . The hotel is in the industrial area and very near to Yashwantpur Industry metro station. It has in house restaurant. There are shopping malls and choice of fast food , chinese restaurant nearby. Sparsh speciality hospital is nearby. OPD is available.

The rooms are clean here. They are specious. Free Wi Fi is available. Accepts credit card.

Experience Hospitality with friendly service . I was running out of cash to pay to auto and staff was quick to respond to my request to pay it to autodriver on my behalf. The staff tries their best to attend to the needs. The inhouse restaurant provides south indian, north indian dishes . However there is a lot to improve in terms of 24 hours hot water availability , attending calls on time, and serving food in the restaurant quickly.

Shall decide to stay second time when I read some other review about improvement in the service quality and amenities.

Room Tip: Choose room away from the lift.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business