“Great fun in the city”

Bangalore Elite Escape Room Games
Ranked #1 of 92 Fun & Games in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ever imagined donning the hat of your favorite character Sherlock Holmes to crack a murder case? Have you desired to be tagged as a 'Real Hero' by being part of a rescue mission? Or did you yearn for a chance to be an intelligence agent on a 'classified' mission to solve one of the most dramatic cases? Breakout gives you a chance to do exactly that! Breakout is Bangalore's First real Escape Games! You, as a team, are on a mission! Can you find and decipher the clues hidden at the most unlikely of places or staring right at your face and solve the mystery? From posing a serious challenge to your reasoning ability to quenching your thirst for gripping adventures, the game does it all in just 60 minutes. If you are one who loves doing something exciting, you got to check this out. And what's more, this is so much fun! Come, flex your brains and inject them with a new lease of life!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Its a great place to come with friends or even with work colleagues. We had so much fun in there. It's challenging to find the answers in the beginning, but when you get in the zone everything starts to make sense.. When you finish you feel so satisfied and just want more of this! For sure I will come back to try the second quest. It's something what you don't do everyday, but definitely you should try it!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

we had a fabulous time @breakout the most exciting 60mins by far as a gang.
I could feel the racing blood in my fore-head. Do try it...!!!!!
sure to get value for ur money.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Visited this little but thrilling place this sunday on my trip to Bengaluru. We were looking for some activity for the evening where my husband, myself, son & daughter all could enjoy. My daughter had been to an escape room in Canada so suggested that we should also experience it....& playing Sherlock in real life was great fun. Best part is that people of all ages can enjoy together. We will definitely try other rooms the next time.
Should be on your to do list while in Bengaluru. Looking forward to more new stories & experiences!!

Reviewed 26 January 2016

It was the first time in my life to be a dectective.The experience was amazing.
It is a must visit place for fun-loving people.The staff were very friendly to us.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Fantastic Experience. I played the escape games at Breakout yesterday based on my friends strong recommendation. I was blown away with the experience. A must do! Check this cool place out. Dont miss it