“Satisfaction Gauranteed!!”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Ranked #19 of 10,901 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Bangalore
“Satisfaction Gauranteed!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

All what you can ask for a great lunch. Advice sleep tight, skip breakfast and be there :)

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bangalore
“Barbeque Nation”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Extremely noisy. Tables are too close together. The entire team was sick after eating at Koramangala outlet. We are not heading back any time soon. Prices are reasonable. By the time one adds the pain and suffering, loss of productivity and cost of medicine, it is quite expensive.

Bangalore, India
“Not up to the hype.”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Starters are good. Desserts average. Highly recommended to skip main course.
Even in starters the only 2 things that impressed me were mutton sheek and some potato stuff. Lots of people are crazy about the prawns here. I am from Kerala and my home town is very close to the sea. So I have tasted better prawns than the ones at BBQ Nation.

Usually when I go to any lunch/dinner buffets, I could see lot of disappointed veggie faces. But it's not the case in BBQ. Even though I never tasted anything veg other the the potato starter, I have seen many satisfied veggies here.

So, it might be a good place for some people, but I would rather prefer somewhere else because I give importance to hospitality and ambience, which BBQ lacks very much.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank subith86
Bengaluru, India
“Always Amazing”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

One of the best dining experiences ever, they really know what they are doing and execute their dishes so well, people keep going back. Their barbeques are nearly cooked, so that they finish with a sizzle on your table. The way the staff does things is highly professional, they are well trained and provide excellent service. They don't mix up vegetarian and non-vegetarian skewers, and all of them are co-ordinated very well. The food is the best though, you end up loading up on the Skewers that you have no space for the huge buffet, except for their dessert.:)
Among the best restaurants in Bangalore.

• Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Nice, clean with good food, but inconsistent”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

The place is clean, ambience is nice, food is not bad. So, all in all a place worth visiting once, but I can't somehow convince myself to go back there.

Especially, when we went the second time, the whole thing was booked and I was told that the waiting time would be at least 1 hr. The business minds are thinking rake it while we can, forget about regular customers.

So, if I were you, I would call before I go there, to see if there were no surprises waiting.

Instead, I went to Barbecue Factory, which was 5 mins away and a far better experience, all together.

• Visited April 2012