See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Hotel was in a peaceful locality and provide pleasant stay. food quality was also good, but time taken is longer.
staff was good and cooperate well.
cleanliness is very good.
good fragrance used to make you feel better

Room Tip: quieter space, easily accessible
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Oyo rooms is one of the pathetic service i have seen in India….I have booked Oyo rooms for Mahabaleshwa… i have 1 year kid with me…and family…..Oyo provide me google link to the hotel……i followed that google link and i reached to a dead end in Mahabaleshwa….now i started calling to oyo ….it was heavily rain and too cold there …oyo customer care pick the call and the they try to call the hotel which did not pick the call…they Oyo cutomer care cut my call…..i call multiple times and they ask me same set of questions and response is none…..my checkin time was 12 and i struggle with thi 6 PM with my family and my one year son…..in rain and oyo dont care about that ..there executive dont care about thge customers……..i really genuinely never book anything from oyo….oyo is pathetic service of India…..
1 View

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Rooms Brigade Road, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Amit,
We are extremely apologetic to note that your experience with us has not been up to the mark. We would like to talk to you and see how we can improve your experience with us going forward. We request you to share your booking ID for us to investigate this matter. We take feedback on our properties very seriously, and we do hope you would write to us with details.
Looking forward to hearing from you. ~Karsh

Reviewed 30 December 2015

There is no proper map as to where exactly the hotel, no proper location , no phone number mentioned. One cannot find the find hotel that easily who is new to banglore.
There are 4 OYO rooms(Hotels) in brigade road, and all these have communication gap. No hotel properly knows in which hotel your room is exactly booked. Internet is very slow

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Rooms Brigade Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are extremely apologetic to note that your experience with us has not been up to the mark. We would like to talk to you and see how we can improve your experience with us going forward. We request you to drop us a note at reviews@oyorooms.com with details of your booking ID for us to investigate this matter. We take feedback on our properties very seriously, and we do hope you would write to us with details. Look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Booked through booking.com. The photos deceived me totally! It looked nice and the price was OK for its central location just off Brigade Road. The first impression wasn't very good - it was NOT on brigade road but inside a lane and the taxi would only drop you off at the corner. We had to carry all our bags because the hotel receptionist wouldn't allow the housekeeping guy to do it. There was a very rude woman in the lobby who insisted that the staff hoard our family somewhere out of her sight because there are too many of you! The place needs a thorough cleaning and rooms smelt bad. The lift didn't work... Locks in the room function but you really have to struggle.

Restaurant wasn't been used much, there was dust on all surfaces. Server was very friendly though. He pretty much ran a one man show. I had issues with the booking as well. The receptionist seemed to be talking to a guy in a call center when I asked for a confirmation of the amendment I made to the initial booking. That wasn't communicated to the hotel and according to the receptionist, OYO rooms wanted me to talk to booking.com directly to sort it out. The boy at the reception later apologised and gave me a refund against the amendment to the booking.

Stayed: December 2015
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Rooms Brigade Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time off to review our property. We, at OYO, truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Any pain to our customers affects us to the core and we believe in rectifying it asap. Kindly provide us with your booking id so that our Customer Experience Team could get in touch with you and get things resolved. Looking forward to host you again and give you an awesome experience the next time.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

I should write excellent and even above that..It was like a king entering his kingdom..with all the basic amenities in such less price and that too very rich in quality and quantity..Best place for family to live in safe and secure hotel

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Rooms Brigade Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Dear Guest,

You just made our day with this review. Your OYO is at cloud 9 to know that we could satisfy you to the fullest. Nothing could have been more delightful than attaining this level of customer satisfaction with you. We are fortunate to have associated with you and promise to grow our bond stronger every time we get a chance to host you. Eagerly waiting for you to come back. Keep visiting and keep pouring your love to us.

Be Awesome. Stay Awesome!