All reviews bangalore central mall budget hotel awesome food decent hotel front desk staff excellent service ambience andra auto rates mr
Reviewed 26 April 2016

A real treat to stay at this place and friendly staff, peaceful.. Large air conditioned.
Place is great and thoroughly enjoyed. Clean and gives a feeling of staying at a palace. good for families and visitors who want to spend good time.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Comforts, JP Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Greetings from Pai Comforts, JP Nagar!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent visit and we have met your expectations.

Your feedback is most valuable to us. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly improve our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better service.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

i have visited the place twice with friends and the ambience is beautiful . i will surely recommend my friends to visit.. the place and the service is very good.The staff was cooperative , specially the manager at the desk was really helpful

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Comforts, JP Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Greetings from Pai Comforts, JP Nagar!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent dining experience.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

I have done booking through MAKE MY TRIP for 1day Stay on 12th Feb 2016, for Deluxe Room.
i checked in Hotel at 12noon, and for my surprise Deluxe Room was not available and told me as of now Deluxe room is not available, I spoke to Front Desk Manager Mr.Kartik ? with this issue, he said that rooms r not at vacant by Guest yet and will temporary shift u to Superior Room, by evening we will make it available to u....

I told him thats not Fair, and i would like to talk to Hotels GM, they refused me to give his Cell number and told he is not available....

I call Make My trip for same Issue and in 10min Deluxe Room was available,
so please be aware of This Hotels policy ........

Its PAI Hotel Group, never expected from them,,,,,,!

Rajesh
#09768785153.

Room Tip: Try Higher Floor to Stay
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Pai Comforts Hotel.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I hv stayed here a couple of times and I love it the food Is nice it is clean and most of the times I come here with my friends and family to eat every single person I hv come with here has complmnted

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

I havent stayed here.
But the party hall is quite good and the food is excellent but a few dishes were not served hot. The party hall is suitable if u have about 40-50 guests. Rekatives said that the rooms are also quite good.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family