Book In Advance
Tours from Unventured Expeditions tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Unventured Expeditions
from US$ 118.00
from US$ 52.00
from US$ 72.00
More Info
All reviews nandi hills bike tour manali leh support vehicle silver oak chasing the northern lights scuba diving hand holding usual tourist packing list bhutan trip delicious street food these guys knowledgeable guide high altitude utmost care an unforgettable experience
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We already did a lot of tours with Unventured in Bangalore. We live here and everytime we have guests I ask for the lovely Tej (my favourit guide) to do a tour with us. Even I see and learn something new on each tour. The guides are very passionate and know a lot about the city. Any of their tours are planed and organised so well. You can also get your custom made tour, if you like to. You learn about culture, history, day to day live, religion and typical food.
Its the best experience to get to know the beating heart of a city and it also works very well for camera people like me, who love to take colourful and authentic pictures.

Thanks again Tej, you are doing a wonderful job!

Love, Joe

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank JoeEber
Tejaswini G, Owner at Unventured Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Thank you Joe, we look forward to showing our city to your guests.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I am a Bangalorean who has been to Nandi many times but never was a visit as well organised and memorable as this one. The treasures of Nandi Hills are around it rather than on it. Our tour guide was very knowlegable and full of anecdotes. The places shown to us were priceless, especially of course the colonial railway station. The food was great and cycling along village roads was lovely. So glad I decided to go. My memories will last a lifetime.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank PriyaS1811
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I had gone on a Rajasthan Bike tour with the Unventured team in December 2017. It was a group of 8 cyclists and 2 Unventured team members (Gurudeep and Tejaswini).
It was a 11 day tour covering 7 cities.
I would like to highlight the following points about the tour:
1. The Unventured team had a complete and 100% idea of the terrain, the hotels, the restaurants we stopped at and the bikes we rented. The tour is designed after a strong recce by these guys.
2. The accomodation chosen was very comfortable. Hotels in 3 cities were nicely done boutique hotel type properties. Even the home stay in Jaipur was wonderful and comfortable with a nice and friendly family managing the stay.
3. The best part of the tour was that we don't bike on the highways and that ensures safety to a great extent.
4. The dhabas we stopped at for lunches had good local food. We might not enjoy the ambience or cleanliness but can't complain as that is what is available towards the interiors.
5. The cycling used to end by early evening and post that we had ample time to do sightseeing and relax. Even the sightseeing was organised by the team. It was a good mix of cycling and sightseeing.
6. The bikes we rented were superbly maintained. I have done a few bike tours with other tour operators earlier. But the knowledge these guys have about their bikes and it's maintenance is beyond comparison. Each morning the bikes were thoroughly checked by the team.

I would definitely recommend Unventured team not just for the Rajasthan your but for all the tours they organise.
Anything done with taste is always enjoyable. And these guys have the right taste and a good choice :)

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank arunimayadav
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Travelling with Unventured was a really nice experience. I have signed up for their tour with three of my daughters. And we were aiming to do a high altitude trek in the Himalayas. My children are used to trekking but we have never been to the Himalayas, and we have never been to high altitude trekking. The team was excellent addressing ever concern we had ahead of the trip, they raised our attention to possible issues and they have answered all our question. They took care of organizing everything, accommodation, transport, food and a really nice and knowledgeable local guide, excellent driver. As the trip was approaching they kept us informed so it was really easy to get ready. Unventured definitely takes you to the road less travelled. We have tasted local food, we stayed in nice home stays and my children even got the possibility to learn from local host how to make Momos. We all came home with unforgettable memories. And the bonus of choosing Unventured is the company: you can be sure to meet nice, like-minded people who are supportive and fun to be with.
Overall, highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

It was an amazing experience, to say the least. I have enjoyed bike rides with Unventured earlier, and when they announced the Bhabha pass trek, I was really excited. And they didn't disappoint. The entire program was well organized and they had good local guides who knew what was to be done and ensured the group's comfort and safety at every step. We took the Kafnu - Mulling - Kara - Fustirang route to the Bhabha Pass and the panoramic views and the different terrains we trekked over and the beautiful campsites were brilliant. The tents were cosy and comfortable and were carried across by mules, along with the food and supplies. The entire trek was splendid and I would like to thank Unventured for making it my best trek ever!

Date of experience: June 2018