“Morning of markets and more!”

Unventured Expeditions
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 89.00*
and up
5-Hour South Bangalore Small-Group Bike Tour with...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unventured brings to you the best of experiential city tours across Bengaluru and Mysore! Our guided #BikeTours #CultureTours #Walkingtours are off the beaten track, authentic, local and blend the best of small group adventures. On an Unventured trail exploring Bengaluru there is something to appease the traveler, history/culture buff,foodie and the traveller in you.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Such a great way to see the city and learn more than we knew before. Our kids really enjoyed themselves and we look forward to going back sometime when family visits. Perfect way to spend a weekend morning!

1  Thank currie4743
"support vehicle"
in 5 reviews
"silver oak"
in 3 reviews
"chasing the northern lights"
"scuba diving"
"points of interest"
"these guys"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2017

After I made the mental decision to cycle from Manali to Ladakh my research began. I came across various Adventure companies in India. There were certain aspects I had in mind while I was doing my research that I didn’t want to compromise with- and Unventured seem to full fill those particular aspects.

I spoke to the Co founders of the company and I was certain it was Unventured that I would take this Adventure forward with. A life changing experience with Unventured there is no looking back. They delivered more than they mentioned and I expected. I was more than satisfied with how they took care of each member in are group from accommodation, food, the back and forth conversation about training for the 540Km cycling in such high altitude and most importantly the detailed packing list!

I have signed up for another tour with Unventured this year. Hands down the best travel company in India.

1  Thank Malika S
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Awesome experience. While it was a difficult journey the preparedness which was provided by Unventured was phenomenal. During the journey each and every aspect was managed exceedingly well …..from tents to food to logistics to everything else. The support provided by the Unvetured team was very very professional. Guru and Aarti (from Unventured) who lead this expedition from Unventured were more of friends than just the organizers. They were with us throughout our journey hand holding us throughout the journeys. I would like to just wrap up and say that this was a once in a lifetime experience and I will always cherish the journey and friendship we forged.....thank you Unventured....

2  Thank Pankaj B
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Visited several iconic sites around Bangalore, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. A good tour for those who would like to see some of Bangalore's history and culture.

2  Thank peterhV7418IN