“Morning of markets and more!”

Unventured Expeditions
US$ 81.00*
Flavours of South Bangalore on a Bicycle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unventured brings to you the best of adventure expeditions across Incredible India! Our guided #BikeTours are off the beaten track and blend the best of small group adventure, exploration, travel & exposure to the local culture, real world experiences but with a softer landing. At Unventured we have 3 unique ways to discover Incredible India and appease the traveler, history/culture buff, foodie and the nature lover in you 1. Day Tours: City Explorations as walking tours, cycling tours and tuk-tuk tours in and around Bengaluru. Short day tours that combine, culture, history and food in exploring the city of Bangalore/Bengaluru and its countryside. 2. Weekend Trails: 2-4 days trails exploring the countryside on a bike, these are typically trails off the beaten path with an element of cycling endurance, beautiful natural views, culture, history and local cuisine. 3. Long Haul Expeditions: 8 - 15 Day expeditions to discover Incredible India. From the Himalayan mountains to the deserts of Rajasthan, the backwaters of "Gods Own Country" Kerala, to the blue mountains of peninsular India and the vast central plains of India we invite you on biking expeditions that will make of a deeper insight into this tranquil land of many cultures, varying natural scape, cuisine, customs, religions and traditions. You'll get to meet the local people interact with them and learn of their culture and way of life. Small Group Adventures, for the Discerning Traveler. Go...#GetUnventured At Unventured we are obsessed with this need to provide travelers with an off the beaten path real world experience that will leave them amazed. We do this with the element of safety and security in mind and provide simple but essential support to discover the Unventured - natural wealth, cultural diversity and natural history of the places we travel to.
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Such a great way to see the city and learn more than we knew before. Our kids really enjoyed themselves and we look forward to going back sometime when family visits. Perfect way to spend a weekend morning!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

After I made the mental decision to cycle from Manali to Ladakh my research began. I came across various Adventure companies in India. There were certain aspects I had in mind while I was doing my research that I didn’t want to compromise with- and Unventured seem to full fill those particular aspects.

I spoke to the Co founders of the company and I was certain it was Unventured that I would take this Adventure forward with. A life changing experience with Unventured there is no looking back. They delivered more than they mentioned and I expected. I was more than satisfied with how they took care of each member in are group from accommodation, food, the back and forth conversation about training for the 540Km cycling in such high altitude and most importantly the detailed packing list!

I have signed up for another tour with Unventured this year. Hands down the best travel company in India.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Awesome experience. While it was a difficult journey the preparedness which was provided by Unventured was phenomenal. During the journey each and every aspect was managed exceedingly well …..from tents to food to logistics to everything else. The support provided by the Unvetured team was very very professional. Guru and Aarti (from Unventured) who lead this expedition from Unventured were more of friends than just the organizers. They were with us throughout our journey hand holding us throughout the journeys. I would like to just wrap up and say that this was a once in a lifetime experience and I will always cherish the journey and friendship we forged.....thank you Unventured....

1  Thank Pankaj B
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Visited several iconic sites around Bangalore, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. A good tour for those who would like to see some of Bangalore's history and culture.

1  Thank peterhV7418IN
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The walk was pretty descent with our guide, Aarti being very informative and patient in showing us around.