“"Good Dim Sum"”

Ranked #44 of 11,585 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indiranagar
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch and they had great choice of menu. Service was quick and the restaurant is on the top floor with a good view of the greenery around.. I would visit only for the Dim Sum. Rest of the food we ordered was average.. I think they are known for their Ramen noodles too as I noticed most of the tables being served with bowls of noodle soup...

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing baos. We ordered shushi as well. The food was great. My son enjoyed his noodles and desert. We also took Chinese tea. Overall good family lunch

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Good ambience, great food,, when I went back the 2nd time, their liquor license had to be renewed. So we walked out. However I will go back as soon as they get the license. The drinks we ordered were good and the recommendations given by the server were good too.

1  Thank Medha Shrirang D
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Went for dinner to celebrate son's birthday. The food, ambience and service were excellent.A big plus point was the absence of music which made conversation possible. I wish the place was better lit to make it look brighter.
The food had a special something to make it very enjoyable.They do not serve whiskey,beer etc.Only wine. I wonder what is the idea.To make the place feel more sophisticated?
Valet parking is a plus point.
A.K. Srivastava

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Was super again. Ate there twice on most recent trip. Food delicious, service good, always find us a spot to eat even on busy days