All reviews richmond road value for money the heart of the city excellent hotel rooms are clean room service excellent stay recommend this hotel brigade road courteous staff standard room star hotel buffet breakfast comfortable stay visit bangalore hotel is located food quality
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with myself for choosing this lovely hotel. It maybe a 3 star but the rooms are great and so is the cleanliness. Their attitude is one of that of a five star so kudos to the management. A special mention to Hari from the front desk who was very sweet and thoughtful. Housekeeping does a great job. Breakfast was decent but i feel the restaurant could do with a bit of style. It needs a face lift.
Overall i highly recommend this one. Go by the tripadvisor reviews. It is as good as they say.

Date of stay: October 2018
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Guest,

At the outset we would like to thank you for your valuable patronage. It is a pleasure to know you had a pleasant stay with us.
Team Elanza looks forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Checked in a bit late due to flight delays. Seemed like it cost money to greet or smile. Our room was given to others and we were offered two single beds. On insisting on the correct room we were moved accordingly. The room is very modern. Will not suite someone who is not techno savvy. The light switches are touch type with minute writing so if you don’t have a microscope you will not be able to read it. Nevertheless we managed the night and went for breakfast. There was no one to receive us for about 9 to 12 minutes. We had to do our own thing. Amazingly check out was smooth. There was no duty manager of check out ( I asked ). Left an evaluation smote and requested contact from management. Still awaiting contact. Will not recommend Hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We thank you for the time taken to give your feedback. We have noted your preferences and opinion and assure you of necessary changes to ensure a better experience.

Team Elanza looks forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

good hotel! kind service. clean rooms good location.diverse and good breakfeast. the check in process should be little bit faster, its took 20 min. but defentely good value for money. if will visit the city again will booked it again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a privilege hosting you. My team and I thank you for your valuable review.
We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Despite of making call and alerting them about my checking, the room was not ready, check-in formalities were really slow, made me wait and had to remind them again to place of iron and ironing board in my room. Disappointed. Bad first impression.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the problems that you encountered during your last stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. If it is convenient, I would like to discuss your experience further, so that I might learn more about how to improve our property and service for you and our other guests. Please feel free to call me at the office number below.
We hope this isolated incident does not deprive us of your valuable patronage.
Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Team Elanza looks forward to welcoming you during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very comfortable with nice friendly staff. Room quality was very good as the interior of the room was very well designed. Breakfast served was very nice. Lunch and Dinner were also good. Lot of food variety was there in all the Buffet at the hotel restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments are very much valued. We appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades. Our staffs are trained to provide only the best in customer service, and we are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay.
Team Elanza looks forward to your next visit.