“Value for money.Worth Staying!!!”

Hotel Nandhini Minerva Circle
Ranked #561 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 21 November 2010

We booked this room 2 days prior to our visit but when we reached there room was not ready and we were given another low-cost room for 1 hour and we were told that this is room we had booked.When we complained about this then we were given the room which we had selected.

Room was quite good,spacious,there was a king size bed.one good quality couch,cable tv and a really good Air Conditioner.There was an option for personal safe along with a Cupboard.There was also a mini freezer in the room.Lighting was bit dark inside the room but it was O.K.

Bathroom had modern amenities and had all the things and properly neat and clean.There was a bathtub also.

Coming to the food and beverages section they were providing free continental breakfast.I really like the quality of it.The other recipes were also very delicious and we ordered few and completely relished it.The quality and pricing were absolutely right.

Coming to the location it's the best located hotel in Bangalore.we can get auto or bus from this point at any time.it's only 2~2.5 kms from city railway station and Majestic Bus Station.

Our stay was a very pleasant stay and we really enjoyed a lot.next time i will prefer this hotel than any other hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 October 2010

When I arrived at Hotel Nandhini I was pleasantly surprised. The Quality far exceeded my expectations based on the amount I had paid (equivlent of less than £10 per night). Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Shower and toilets all worked which I dont always expect in India haha. Staff were very helpful and promptly rectified any problems whch were few. Breakfast was basic but tasty and plenty of it/ Very good to set one up for the day.

If I was being pedantic I guess the only thing I wasnt impressed by was the laundry service. This was very quick but not great quality. But in retrospect I would have done my own, which I did subsequently. Obviously only a problem if staying for 2 or 3 weeks.

But otherwise I could not fault the hotel. Be prepared for occasional language problems. I speak English and Hindi, but some of the staff only spealk the local language Kannada so was sometimes stumped!

I would DEFINITELY recommend for any length of visit. Thank you Hotel Nandhini for a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djmpurple
Reviewed 4 May 2010

The stay in nadhini, minerva circle was a pleasant one.... I am traveller who does plenty of research before picking a hotel and reading user reviews is on top of my priority. I did research about nandhini and decided to stay in the hotel despite it being a little overpriced. TAP chain hotels have better infrastructure but u will feel like ur living on road.

Nandhini room service staff is not great at english or hindi so it would take some doing to interact clearly. But the hospitality is very good. The food is delicious and pretty spicy. You dont wanna eat here if you are not used to spices.

Rooms are cozy and clean. The bathrooms are a little cramped but are pretty clean. TV is average but the privacy u get here is awesome.

A good take for me and i stay here everytime I go to Blore. The staff knows me pretty well now.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vibhu_kk
Reviewed 30 April 2010

i had been to this hotel quitye a long time ago
staying there was like staying at my home no disturbance of any sort
qwite comfortable
nice food nice service and nothing more we can expect from them

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2010

The service was good, people who ae from andhra can like this food, since they are specality in andhra dishes. there is a restaurant attached.... room service also provided. Rooms and room service were pretty good. The hotel is located @heart of the city which makes life easier for accessing to any part of the city.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple