1,169 results
All reviews garuda mall fortune hotel mg road itc hotels front office the heart of the city comfortable stay business trip excellent service business hotel central location coffee shop excellent hotel awesome food room service in room dining courteous staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spend one night in this hotel
It's feel good room was well maintained
The house keeping boys are
Keeped my room clean
I was having flight in early morning
So I don't have time to eat my
Breakfast so I went to restaurant
There's one guy name shiva
I told him that within​ 5 minutes
He gave me take away breakfast
With hot coffee to me it's impressed me
They way of service itc keep maintained while they meet the guest I definitely
Suggest this hotel to stay to everyone

1  Thank kohli
KuldeepDhawan, General Manager at WelcomHotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

The team joins me in thanking you for staying with us.

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

It is our utmost focus at WelcomHotel Bengaluru to provide our guests with personalised services and facilities which meets high standards of hospitality and it is feedback such as yours which is our greatest reward and motivates us to continue striving for excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed itc welcome hotel
for few days the stay was good
Food was tasty in breakfast
Live counter was awesome
More than that smoked salmon
I find fresh it was too good.
I want thank to restaurant staff shiva
He helped me lot in breakfast time....

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Santosh N

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group during your visit to Bangalore and also for sparing time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to reach such a delightful recommendation.

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful words for the team. We, at WelcomHotel Bengaluru believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It was also a pleasure for them to learn that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed here for a offic emeeting. Found the staff extremely courteous and helpful, except for one stupid accounting error, the stay was good.
During our stay the breakfast was not part of package while the invoice billed it as inclusive, while charging for the meal in different line item. Unless my accounts harasses me during reimbursements, i will continue to praise the place for its deliveries

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

A small 5star hotel, warm welcome from the staff..express check in in the midnight.. everything was good from checkin to checkout..clean rooms etc.. breakfast was not that good..young guys are working hard..had a nice conversation with one of the reception guy who's working very hard as a trainee Sarvesh maybe an alrounder helped me throughout my stay with local guidance etc
Definitely eager to come back..
XOXO

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent visit to WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group.

The WelcomHotel Bengaluru, does endeavour to provide an exceptional and an indigenous experience in a modern ambience with gracious, impeccable and efficient service.

As you rightly mentioned, WelcomCafe hosts an exemplary culinary fare with an elaborate breakfast buffet service. We are delighted you enjoyed the same.

I also appreciate you taking the time to apprise us of our services. It is feedback like this which helps us to improve, synergize and streamline our services and also further enhance guest experience.

We at WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group do strive to do our best to make your stay with us a truly comfortable and a memorable one

Thank you once again for your comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

we were guest in the hotel for 8 days in September. a family with 2 liitle children.
everything was just amazing, everyone is so nice and professional, and it is the most biggest and welcoming staff I met.
the hotel is beautiful and located in a very good place in Bangalore.
the room is amazing, clean and everything was more the I can dream.
I traveled a lots and I have to say it is one of the best hotel I stayed in.
and the breakfast is great.
thanks to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank angel m

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group as a preferred hotel during your visits to Bangalore and for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.

The team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation. Our team members are our greatest strength and your appreciation will certainly motivate them to scale for new heights in excellence.

At WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.
We are happy to read that we have met your expectations.

Your support to our hotel is invaluable to us and we and look forward to having continued opportunities to be of service to you.