Lowest prices for your stay
$483
$338
Priceline$445
Hotels.com$483
Prestigia.com$485
All reviews body and soul life changing experience spa treatments amazing yoga early morning yoga garden cottage ayurvedic doctor vegetarian food rejuvenating experience longer stay amazing experience every staff member personal attention take care special mention wellness pranayama
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

It was a calm and peaceful experience. The yoga and meditation were effective..the agenda is followed systematically and lot of personal attention is given which makes us feel very comfortable.

Nature walk, Cow milking, watching different kinds of birds were worth it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2021

I found Shreyas Retreat through the internet and honestly did not know what to expect especially since it was my first ever R&R solo trip. But, at the end of my two week stay, I am a huge fan !!!
The place in itself is beautiful, serene, luxurious (but not opulent), spacious (but cozy) and has a wonderfully serene and calming energy.
The people, be it the grounds keeper, massage therapists, doctors, yoga instructors, service / kitchen staff or directors are welcoming, accommodating, efficient, professional, polite and most of all humble.
Words cannot do justice to my experience at Shreyas. I only can say I have returned home a brighter, lighter, happier version of myself !!! I definitely got more than what I came for !!!
Thank you to each and every person at Shreyas who made my experience beyond memorable !!!

Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

It was an experience that surpassed all my expectations. Hopefully the learnings and emotions will stay with me for ever and if not, I would visit them again. I enjoyed all my interactions with the staff, therapists, yoga teachers and the doctors and it was super helpful. The food was the highlight as it was simple yet very tasty. The place is magical with lots of positive energy all around. Definitely a place that I will recommend for the like minded.

Room tip: Please travel solo if possible to ensure you thoroughly enjoy your self discovery journey with minimum distractions.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

I had been searching for such a place but found it accidentally in Trip Advisor which was the best decision.

The minute you enter Shreyas- the serenity of the place surrounds you. You feel you’ve arrived.

I went without an agenda but Dr. Manjula correctly identified what I required & the treatment suggested was just what I needed.

The maintenance of the place is top notch .

The entire staff are like a big family & treat you the same way.

The yoga sessions, meditation & the discussions after that , the amazing vegetarian food and the warm people make this a perfect retreat.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2021

Shreyas Retreat is an ideal place for those looking for a calm, tranquil, and relaxing atmosphere. The staff is courteous and very hospitable. The food is just amazing and the serenity is very inviting.

I recommend this place for those wanting a unique experience.

Date of stay: November 2021