Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews courteous staff chantry bangalore services team mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Very comfortable premium rooms and good service. Food is however average and the buffet certainly needs beefing up in terms of variety and taste. But overall a good experience for a short one night stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TheChancery, General Manager at The Chancery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Greetings from The Chancery!!!

It was an absolute pleasure having to have had you stay with us.

We are delighted to read your review and sincerely thank you for your positive feedback on your stay experience at the hotel.

Your compliments on our service has been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Your generous indication of our performance will encourage us to strive for enough higher standards of service.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to have more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I stayed 2 nights at the Chancery with family in the month of August! Everything from hospitality to food was just marvelous! We were 3 people and took an extra bedding which was provided instantly..The room smelled of smoke when we entered but was later rectified as we pointed it out..The hotel has a Spa located within where you can indulge in Japanese style massage too..The best part was the food..We took the buffet for breakfast and dinner and both of them were spectacular..Specially the pastry chef! When in Bangalore, do stay in here..Coz its amazing :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TheChancery, General Manager at The Chancery, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Greetings from The Chancery!!!

It was an absolute pleasure having to have had you stay with us.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your positive feedback on your stay experience at the hotel.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Room was ok. Location was not good. Amenities was ok. Stay in double occupancy for single occupant was comfirtable but the location of room provided to me was not so good. Though the amenities was ok.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TheChancery, General Manager at The Chancery, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Greetings from The Chancery!!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Chancery and I thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read your review and are grateful for your recommendation. I would apology for the inconvenience caused to you because of room allocation, we would take care of the room assignment for you in the future.

We value your support and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I was there in second week of August 2016, it was a very comfortable stay for me, Food was very good in quality and completely hygienic. Hospitality of the staff is really good. I was with my guests from Japan and Taiwan, my guests have enjoyed the stay and complimented me for this Hotel. it is so convenient being in center of town. everything on short distance.

Thanks to the management of Chancery. Excellent work, keep it up!

Abhijeet Asre (Pune)

Room tip: All the rooms are Good there, so don't worry.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abhijeet A
TheChancery, General Manager at The Chancery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to have you stay at The Chancery during your visit to Bengaluru. Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Our endeavor has always been to offer excellent accommodation & Service. We are consistently working at keeping this hotel pristine and the best address in Bengaluru, be it for a business traveler or family get-away.

I thank you for your generous words of appreciation for the hospitality and services provided by the team and they are delighted to know that you personally appreciated the efforts put in by them.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Regards

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Too good stay at hotel, we were welcomed by the front office manager who was very hospitable,love the stay at the chancery... can recommend to friends.... the breakfast was good like continental, south indian ... thanks

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Xavier F
TheChancery, General Manager at The Chancery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Greetings from The Chancery!!!

Thank you for staying with us and for taking out time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We believe that people are our biggest assets and feedback such as yours reinforces our belief. I am blessed to be working with the group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests. I have personally shared your appreciation with my entire team.

The team and I all look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bengaluru and to another opportunity to create another refreshing and relaxing stay for you.