Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 47
US$ 40
Booking.comUS$ 47
TravelocityUS$ 47
getaroom.comUS$ 51
All reviews quench bar rooftop bar breakfast spread business hotel comfortable stay indira nagar excellent service room service embassy golf links business trip excellent stay in room dining clean rooms reception staff enjoyed my stay excellent hotel take care
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very good hotel ,I stayed there couples of nights ,it was amazing experience and location is center of the Bangalore.Hotel food is very good, restaurant near and cleaned with staffs are very friendly.I will say just like home away home .Neat and tidy room and everybody followed covid rule and regulation.Check in and check out was very smooth . Housekeeping Mr. Rakesh and Samal provide quick services.Im very comfortable was there for rooms and hotel staffs. I will highly appreciate to all people's ...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Renu Vargese, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at the Ramada first time in this hotel,I will say one word services are better.Food ,restaurant services are perfect.Housekeeping staff came out of our room, with a welcoming smile on his face and provide very good services.Floor manager very politely and if any think needs related rooms he is quick address,same time fullfill it which he remembered were our preferences, Thanks to him once again..Food was delicious and both North or south dishes are tested. All housekeeping staffs, room service staffs,Reception staffs are comfort was provided. The staff of this amazing hotel, Entrance staff warm, welcoming, extra efficient & go the extra mile to make us guests feel extra-special, rooms are well Maintained , great restaurant & high level cleanliness, situated in probably the best location in the city closed by koromangal and HaI...I will give to thnks everyone...

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
We are delighted Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service. I would personally be sharing your comments and appreciation with team.
It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Ramada Encore Bangalore and we look forward to welcoming you again.

yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of second stay at the Ramada encore,The best hotel in bangalore near by damlure location .I had stayed lots of star hotel,compare to other hotel here service is up to mark,I will give to 05star out of 05.,There are dell facing views very good rooms. The rooms are very tidy and spotless bedsheet pillow etc,Well maintained wash room and hot water available all the times.Housekeeping ,Reception ,security all are staffs very good well manner.Mr. Rakesh caring that treat you like family members.He always ready to help !!There is Food is very good and breakfast spread super. Upon entering the hotel, the concierge staff ,Security ,Reception came over smiling ,Given quick check in..oveer all will say beautifull hotel.

Thanks

1  Thank sushantb57
Renu Vargese, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Ramada Encore Bangalore on your recent visit.

We are grateful to hear that you felt our hotel as home away from home. The team was also happy to read your compliments on our service.

The team and I look forward to the delight of having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very hygienic place ,Neat and cleaned area ,Check in to check out and Entrance to rooms every area very tidy and cleaned.Food was excellent ,Housekeeping service very fantastic and Mr. Rakesh and bijit very good staffs and always ready to help what r need any services.Location is middle of the city Bangalore ,I will highly recommend to all peoples...

1  Thank ranjitkumarp2017

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reception- Reception people's are so politely and given fast check in..

Food-Morning breakfast very good and restaurant service also very good...

Location- It's center of city and location is great.

Rooms-Neat and tidy rooms , Every day room sanitised as per COVID protocol, Housekeeping service excellent.

Overall nice cleaned property and Mr. Rakesh and Mr. Mohan very friendly ,I will give to thanks both of them and all staffs are also very professionally.

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

Your recognition of our services is a huge inspiration for our team in their endeavour to exceed guest expectations.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager.