All reviews quench bar value for money rooftop bar is breakfast spread excellent service business hotel indira nagar feet road room service f b manager business trip restaurant staff rooms are small get together his team excellent stay comfortable stay
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ramada Encore carries all brand value of the parent Ramada group and their domlur property is no exception.Good and courteous staff...a good selection of meals...convenient location....ready availability of cabs...peaceful environment...cozy rooms...clean to the core....and in total..AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We hope Ramada Encore will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Had the recent opportunity to stay in Ramada. the hotel is centrally located and very easy to find. I was given a room very quickly without any hassles. Staff was very courteous. I had booked a queen room which was very spacious and compact. I loved the bathroom! it was very stylish and had all the amenities. I was, however, missing Shampoo and Conditioner at the shower stall which I think is something the hotel should consider adding. The hotel is very accommodating, even though I returned at around 1 am I had no trouble getting in. The breakfast in the morning was lovely. I had plenty of options to choose from between Indian and Continental dishes.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

At Ramada Encore Bangalore, we Endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service.

My team and I thank you once again for your appreciative feedback and we look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Everybody, i met during the stay are not just courteous, but also very professional. For an instance, i was about to get into the list for my lunch and noticed three staff were walking towards the lift, As a courtesy, i held the lift door and asked them to get in. TO my surprise, all three of them said unanimously upon reaching the specific floor to guide me towards the restaurant....If it was one person, i can give the credit to his upbringing.. this being said by three staffs, it should be the training given to them.. Much appreciated gesture from them.. Will sure stay again.. Thanks for making my stay memorable..

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review on this platform.

It is our constant endeavour to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay.

We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you back and assure you of our best services and attention.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Had a stay for Business Trip, and it was a good experience. Staff is poilte, rooms are clean. Breakfast was good and made to order as well available. Rooftop bar is best place to hangout and spend some good time.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

Your recognition of our services is a huge inspiration for our team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Its a business hotel. Neat and clean and very functional with excellent service. The food is a bit spicy unless you ask in advance. Vivek is an excellent service guy - will take care of every need efficiently and politely.

Room tip: Higher floor for sure
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your positive review of our hotel and services and are delighted that you had a good stay.

I have shared your gracious comments with the team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

We thank you for staying with us and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Yours sincerely,