“Big Thank you”

Indus Traveller Private Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 68 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WELCOME TO INDUS TRAVELLER Holidays…! The word itself is rejuvenating!! Some days out of daily chores!!! Oh, who can resist the temptation. But..time is the constraint. Here, we Indus Traveller, offers a number of day tours to refill you with energy and thrill. We know each of you have different choices. That why we prefer customized day tours. Hill stations, river cruising, beaches, jungle, monuments, forts, museums…..malls, shopping streets….every thing is there. Choice is yours. Our experts will design it for you. Come, try a getaway from the maddening routines...we are aware of your precious time. That’s why we crafted a bunch of day tours for you.
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Superb is what that i would say to the wonderful time and days that i had spent in kerala & i would like to thank the team at Indus traveller to make it so special.

Thanks

"arrangements"
in 15 reviews
"insight"

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Our family of four travelled to Kerala in April 2015 for 5 days and 4 nights. The package was arranged by Indus Traveller. Pick up was at Kochi and onwards to Munnar, Thekaddy, ending with Alleppey house boat and drop back to Kochi. The staff at Indus - particularly Akhil – was very helpful in advising us on charting the tour programme, choosing hotels and all other little details. Our driver-cum-guide, Ranjan, was very soft spoken, punctual, knowledgeable and eager to share information about the places being visited. The best part was that we could visit certain places not listed in the itinerary - like a tea factory in Thekaddy. The houseboat was undoubtedly the highlight of the tour. Overall a very memorable experience!! Will surely recommend Indus Traveller to anyone planning to take a Kerala holiday.

1  Thank bijusp31
Reviewed 11 May 2015

The selection of sites and the "Sandesh the Prince" hotel were good, but this was not what I expected from a tour. The driver transported me from place to place safely, but he provided no information other than the names of the places he dropped me off at. He was constantly asking for directions, and did not seem to have been to Mysore before. At one point, he took me somewhere for lunch and then just drove off with all my stuff in his car with no explanation. He returned way after our agreed meeting time, and when I tried to ask him where he had gone, he could not explain. I wrote all this in a review to Indus Traveller after the trip, but 2 months later they have not responded so I guess they aren't interested. I would not recommend their Mysore "tour".

2  Thank Blake R
DineshIndus, Director of Sales at Indus Traveller Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

I have no words to say other than sincere apology from Indus Traveller,
unfortunately we have not received the reply sent by you for the feedback request sent by me on 7th march,Hence we were totally unaware of your experience till we see the review you have posted in tripadvisor,

We always take ultimate care in selection of Hotels, cab driver and selection of sightseeing places,in your case also everything was planned properly, but unfortunately the designated driver informed us about his ill health in the morning and we had to arrange another driver.

Hope you agree On day 1 driver had taken to Mysore without any issues, But do agree On day 2 he had asked directions for Somanathpur. As this is not a destination visitors are frequently visited and hence we have not added it in our standard itinerary, (added as required by you) at the same time we fully understand that this is not a justification for the error committed by us.

Finally on driving off the vehicle during the lunch time, the driver had gone to get the punctured wheel fixed, He went during lunch break to avoid wasting time and managed to do that, I do apologize for not communicating the same to you by our driver.

We fully agree the that we could have verified the driver's knowledge about the places and route,but this is our first of this kind experience and we will take all necessary steps to avoid such mistakes in future.

Once again apologizing and expecting you to come back to us during your next visit to Bangalore

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Four members of my family took the "Golden Triangle Tour" in mid-March. The tour was quite good. All of the hotels were great. Very upscale with very good service. The service provided by Indus Travel was excellent.

The actual tour was fascinating. Shailendra Singh Udawat, the guide on our recent trip to Northern India really made the trip. He is an incredibly out-going warm man. His deep knowledge of and passion about the history of India made the tour meaningful and provided context. His way of explaining Indian customs and the culture was entertaining and engaging. Could not recommend anyone more as a the key to a wonderful tour of India.

My only real criticism was that they way the tour was scheduled on the last day we had to wake up, drive to Delhi from Jaipur (5-7 hour trip) and then were left at the airport. We waited for our flight for nine hours. Another of the members of the tour waited for twelve hours. This was not perfect planning.

5  Thank lesliegertz