“Simply flawless”

Indus Traveller Private Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 58 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WELCOME TO INDUS TRAVELLER Holidays…! The word itself is rejuvenating!! Some days out of daily chores!!! Oh, who can resist the temptation. But..time is the constraint. Here, we Indus Traveller, offers a number of day tours to refill you with energy and thrill. We know each of you have different choices. That why we prefer customized day tours. Hill stations, river cruising, beaches, jungle, monuments, forts, museums…..malls, shopping streets….every thing is there. Choice is yours. Our experts will design it for you. Come, try a getaway from the maddening routines...we are aware of your precious time. That’s why we crafted a bunch of day tours for you.
Reviewed 23 November 2014

I spent weeks deciding which tour company to use for our 2 week trip to India. I had quotes from the BIG name companies and also using companies in India as well as quotes direct from drivers. I found Indus whilst trying to get reviews on Kerela, I am so pleased I found them. Amit was my first and lasting contact he displayed fantastic knowledge and patience as I changed my plans several times including to and up to the day before we set of. Indus were 30% less than the BIG companies and in line with booking direct in India. We visited:- Delhi,Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Mumbai, Kocin, Kerela Backwaters (memorable 2 days on houseboat) The service was faultless, drivers guides all good all on time none of them could do enough. It was our best "experience" holiday in 45 years of travelling, thanks to the diversity, beauty and contrasts of India with the professionalism of Indus travel.

4  Thank Rodney B

Reviewed 20 November 2014

Recently returned from a 5 day trip to Kerala in October, Kudos to Darshan and my driver/guide Michael (Anish). The trip went flawlessly, every detail was covered, and Michael was an awesome guide, professional, courteous and made a great effort to guarantee a memorable experience. Darshan was also very professional and provided good options and suggestions. I would highly recommend Indus Traveller for your travel needs. Thank you to both gentlemen, I had a great time.

1  Thank melrue
Reviewed 8 November 2014

Hi all ,
This is to be one of the great experience we got through Indus. Nicely arranged trip , with good price , good hotel choice,good driver with excellent trip knowledge.
I have booked so many trips through so many travelers but did nt find any good compare to Indus. Usha was helpful and cooperative. Thanks Usha. Overall very good trip . I suggest to choose Indus if you are planning trip . Thanks.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

It was awesome experience trip dated between 30th Oct to Nov 02-11-2014,I Really enjoyed the trip and Package was worth,I visited Munnar,Allaper,Cochin,Especially i would like to thank Cab Driver Mr.Vivek he guided us nicely,
I recommend Indus for Kerala Package tour.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

It was a wonderful trip(20th Sep-28th Sep 2014). The pleasure of the trip was heightened by Indus Traveller our trip planner.We were upgraded to a premium car as was promised by an Ex-employee of the company, who left the job when we arrived. Our trip was like this Kolkata-Cochin-Munnar-Thekkidi-Kovalam-Kannyakumari-Trivandum-Kolkata. We will rate 5/5 to Indus Traveller for arranging the trip. Last but not the least the driver of the car(also our guide) was a wonderful person.It is fortunate to have a trusted companion with a nice personality,while you travel in a foreign land.

We had many worries before we went but came back with a long lasting smile. We would like to go in another trip with them......

3  Thank 41,51,234