“Mind-blowing Kerala Tour....Simply Says Unforgettable....”

Indus Traveller Private Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 58 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WELCOME TO INDUS TRAVELLER Holidays…! The word itself is rejuvenating!! Some days out of daily chores!!! Oh, who can resist the temptation. But..time is the constraint. Here, we Indus Traveller, offers a number of day tours to refill you with energy and thrill. We know each of you have different choices. That why we prefer customized day tours. Hill stations, river cruising, beaches, jungle, monuments, forts, museums…..malls, shopping streets….every thing is there. Choice is yours. Our experts will design it for you. Come, try a getaway from the maddening routines...we are aware of your precious time. That’s why we crafted a bunch of day tours for you.
Reviewed 27 October 2014

The tour was awesome and unforgettable. The accommodation and food was excellent. The trip was organised very well and our Cab Driver Mr. Stenly was very soft spoken. He knew in and out of Kerala and made our trip a memorable one. He gave very good insight while making choice of restaurant and places of visit. We wish to be with him in our next trip too. We are very much thankful to our tour manager and executive at INDUS Travel, Mr. Akhil. He is very soft spoken person and ready to help you in any situation, Just a call away. In our whole Tour i demand some personal arrangements at Alleppy House Boat they all arrange all the the things in a very systematic and very well manner.
We wish to travel again with INDUS Traveller....Thanks once again Akhil....

1  Thank Shahroz11oct

Reviewed 20 October 2014

if some one want to tour hassle free than go with indus. we visit kerala on 7th oct to 15 oct 14. the driver cum guide Mr. Darmaraj who is also a mechanical diploma engineer is a person a perfect helping hand. thanks to all. expect the Kovalam jesmine palace hotel.

1  Thank rupak1960
Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

I had booked my honeymoon package through indus travellers. We enjoyed a lot as the trip was very well organised.
Right from the cab, hotels to food, everything was just in place. The driver provided drove with at most care throughout the journey.
My tour operator darshan was so good as he took care of each and every thing and was very kind. Overall it was reliable and worth booking with indus.
My sincere thanks to darshan and whole team of indus travellers! !

1  Thank Snehaguddu S
Reviewed 17 October 2014

The caption itself is explains to how much enthusiasm I have to write this review,
We were a group of 3 families travelled together and the members age was ranging from 2yrs the youngest and 86years the oldest.
Since I was the person taking care of booking I had to do a lot of home work before selecting the operator just for the reason we had senior citizen small kids and youngsters in the group with different tastes and priorities, during my searches I got the contact of Indus Traveler and couple of others,
I got the pricing from 3 operators and all were almost similar with Indus Traveller the highest,
I checked the reviews of all hotel provided by all and found t Indus has quoted the best among and interestingly never mentioned the word Similar for hotels in their quote.
(I was very careful about this because I had terrible experience last year when I had visited shimla were we were put in a substandard hotel and the operator said it is a similar as mentioned in the quote)
I got the package as required and later I made changes according my requirements, the executive Siril Was very helpful and we almost decided to book the package,
At the same time I came to know that one of my colleague is travelled to kerala during September and I checked with him with whom he had booked the package, there it was interesting coincidence that he too had booked with Indus Traveler and was more than happy with their services.
I booked the package and we reached cochin airport on 7th October were Mr Ranjan our Driver cum guide was ready waiting for us, from there he has taken over the trip and I was so relaxed without even small complaints from the group, the hotels were good, the food in hotels were good, cab was very clean and Ranjan was a excellent driver, The houseboat was the awesome experience the food in houseboat was so nice I will never forget in my life. Overall it was a well arranged and managed Tour though I got the appreciation for arranging the tour from my family members, I feel The whole credit must go to Indus Traveler team

1  Thank Dr_Srivastava70
Reviewed 7 October 2014

We visited Kerala tour with Indus traveller. The service was very pathetic. We missed all the spots in Munnar and Tekady due to miss management. Driver was very rude. We used to always complaint about driver to traveller. Overall it was waste of money. I suggest you to never book your tour with this Indus Traveller.

4  Thank Rupesh B
Industraveller2013, Manager at Indus Traveller Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Dear Rupesh,
We are astonished to see a review of this kind in our page as we are always trying to keep our guest experience the best in industry and the result is all previous reviews.
To be precise we have checked all the records and contacted most of the guests and we could not identify you as nobody by name Rupesh has travelled during the said period, We request you to share your date of travel and which vehicle you have travelled or any other details pertaining to your travel, We apologize and more than happy to take any corrective action if you have travelled with us and unhappy, if not we will be force to think that it is a handy work of the competitors who are annoyed by the reviews written by our guests and our continues growth.