“Fantastic and unforgettable Trip with Indus Traveller....”

Indus Traveller Private Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 58 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WELCOME TO INDUS TRAVELLER Holidays…! The word itself is rejuvenating!! Some days out of daily chores!!! Oh, who can resist the temptation. But..time is the constraint. Here, we Indus Traveller, offers a number of day tours to refill you with energy and thrill. We know each of you have different choices. That why we prefer customized day tours. Hill stations, river cruising, beaches, jungle, monuments, forts, museums…..malls, shopping streets….every thing is there. Choice is yours. Our experts will design it for you. Come, try a getaway from the maddening routines...we are aware of your precious time. That’s why we crafted a bunch of day tours for you.
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Hello its Naveen,

It’s about our honey moon trip to kerala. I am very thankful to you because you made my trip very unforgettable and fantastic. The facilities given by the INDUS TRAVELLER was very good and above expectations. Let me express our sincere thanks for the excellent arrangements. We started our trip first day from Alleppey and we stayed complete one day in boat house with all facilities like food and accommodation. Second day we started journey to Munnar and we stayed there for 2 days in C7 hotel with all facilities. The hotel was superb and the service was too good. The location of hotel is also very nice nearby the tea gardens. The last but not least about the cab driver Sumesh was very gentle, humble and co-operative. Finally thanks to each and every one who made our trip memorable and we enjoyed a lot.

Best Regards,
Naveen

5  Thank svnaveen4u

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Hi its Somangouda here, It was really nice, i had my wonderful days in my honeymoon trip, it was booked through "INDUSTRAVELLER". It was a 4 days 3 nights package that we had gone for Kerala (Munnar and allepey boathouse)

Well first and foremost, “Thank You "... for making the tour so nice and memorable.

The hotels (C7) ,the food, and rooms ,everything was excellent. We just loved it . Would surely recommend "INDUSTRAVELLER" to my friends .....

i would like to say special Thanks to Mr.Rajeesh Raveendran (organiser) and cab driver Mr Sumesh. they are both so professional and helpful guys and also they are good follow upper’s And also the house boat guys are so nice and (food, cake, and candle light dinner, was sooo testy)

Last but not the least i would like to highlight one point - the driver - "Sumesh" - I would say this guy drives very safely and calm and cool guy Second thing is his patience, his calm nature and his positive attitude that is so so impressive. Thanks Sumesh :)

Thanks for your support

BR//Somangouda Patil
Bangalore
15/08/2013

6  Thank Soman2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

With less than a week at my disposal, I was planning my trip to Kerala when I chanced upon Indus Traveller on Net. Immediately I sent some queries to Indus & a few other tour operators. Mr. Arun K of Indus Traveller was very prompt to respond and provide me with every minute details about my proposed trip. Soon, things fell in place quickly. Within few days I along with my wife and daughter landed at Cochin Airport on a 6 night / 7 days trip to Kerala which included a day trip to Kanyakumari.

Starting from day one I was constantly on touch with Mr. Arun who did a splendid job in organising my entire trip. Incidentally, the driver provided to us - Mr. Shiju turned out to be a fine gentleman, The hotels arranged for us at Munnar, Thekkady, Kovalam were excellent. The house boat arranged for us at Allepey was a beauty. In fact, our trip turned out to be an unforgettable one with lots of good memories to cherish for life.

5  Thank PradeepParida
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Spending a 5n/6d trip at Kerala was just the break that we were looking for. Amazing Rooms and food, thanks to our driver cum guide who took care of the whole group. June'13 awesome monsoon season was out of this world at Kerala. Hospitality provided left a warm feeling and made us feel at home . We were a group of 10 adults & 01 kid the rooms were clean and maintained well. The food was another highlight of our stay, very well made and good quality food , Also the houseboat people were very much caring, as we also had senior citizens in our group,people at house boat went out of the way and helped out to our senior citizens.

Would specially like to thank Mr.Arun for booking the places for us at such a good price it was completely Paisa Wasool. he is doing such a great job and is an asset to Indus Traveller, he should get a raise!! Very good at understanding the customer and creating a package.

Thank You Indus Traveller for some great memories....hope to come back soon.

1  Thank Anonymusmumbai
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We booked 5 nights / 6 days tour with indus travellers , and it was a very good decision .We were a group of 5 persons Every thing on the tour was very well organised .Mr. Pradeep Nambiyar gave us very good hotels ,spice country,Munnar ans Green Fields kumarakom were exceptionally good.We booked a houseboat at Alleppey,and the houseboat was exactly the one we expected . We did not face any problem anywhere. Driver Shafeeq was a very nice person,very humble and helping.
We all are very happy and satisfied with the services provided by the Indus and would again book my tours with them and recommend Indus to my friends.