What I have understood from whatever little travel I have made is when everything is right, every hotel seems good. What I really appreciate with springs hotel & spa is how they reacted to the crisis. Appreciate it. we had a minor issue and it was well handled.
1. Clean room
2. Good service
3. Location (off JC road - well connected)
4. good neat pool.
5. good food
6. Breakfast spread (5 stars for it)
7. Value for money.
1. Location (immediate surrounding - but again its not hotel's fault)
2. no alternative restaurants in the area (except MTR where u never get a table)
3. Pool - if u r planning to take kids. Its going to be difficult. the pool starts from 5'4 and max is 5'7. also no life guard.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking