Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
US$ 54
US$ 65
US$ 52
1,424 results
All reviewsinorbit mallalto vinochef sanjaythe executive loungebusiness tripexcellent servicestaying at this hotelfantastic stayfitness centerthe entire staffbreakfast buffet isfantastic hoteltaking carespecial mentionspecial thanksindian foodrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great fun and relaxing time with family here in the long weekend of Good Friday. Upgraded to suite at some extra cost with Executive Lounge access. E Executive Lounge meant access to unlimited nit-bits and non alcoholic beverage from 6 am to midnight and well spread out Veg and Non Veg snacks in the evening for two hours and unlimited alcoholic drinks, cocktails and mocktails for four hours in the evening. Also got the deal with no charges for extra bed for 11 year old son. So the extra cost for upgrade was worth the value.

The amenities Gym, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, restaurants, etc were all good to very good class. The staff were extremely friendly and ready to help at all times. Only thing that we missed for our kids is kids play area but this being a property in business district of Bangalore, one would perhaps expect that.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to learn that your recent stay at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield was extremely exceptional. Your precision to every detail adds up a great value to our brand and service that we provide.

It is overwhelming to receive such words of appreciation for the team, and proud of them for ensuring that you have a smooth and flawless experience and manage to exceed your expectations.Our associates note all the guest preferences, make it a point to remember and give our guests homely feeling during their stay. The level of service showcased to you by our associates at all the different level is incredible and worth a comment. Thank you for acknowledging their endeavors. I shall convey your appreciation to the entire team. Your words of praise will further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence.

We look forward to warmly welcome you.

Director of operations

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

5 nights stay while accompanying spouse on a business trip. Impressed by the security check at every entrances to hotel and enjoyed the convenience of a shopping mall, Inorbit Mall, linked to hotel on the hotel’s first floor. Warm hospitality extended by the team of service staff led by Shantanu was commendable. Special thanks go out to Roop, Shariq, Shivram, Argha, Jasmin who had gone out of their way to make our stay a very pleasant one.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the writing such a wonderful review on your recent stay with us. We are grateful to have your compliments on our hotel and its services extended to you by our associates. It is so pleasing to read that you had a comfortable stay overall. Your words of praise towards our associates are much valued. Thank you once again for acknowledging them.

We are looking forward to warmly welcoming you!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited on a recent business trip and stayed for 2 weeks. The staff was so attentive to all of my needs. They are all about providing a great service experience. Managers and Chefs come and greet you and speak with you over the amazing breakfast buffet. Food was incredible at all of the restaurants but my favorite and surprise was the barbeque restaurant which is poolside and outdoors. Never would have guessed that I would visit India and have delicious lamb chops and baby back ribs! Chef Dola Singh was the best and made my stay very comfortable. He was the chef in the executive lounge several evenings and made some tasty samples of steak tips, dim sum, meatballs, etc. Executive lounge was open 5:30 to 9:30 PM each evening with a very good spread of cold and hot foods and cocktails/wine/beer. Hot food was served for the first 2 hours. Staff took very good care of you and it was a nice retreat for someone traveling alone on business. I used the fitness center daily which was very nicely equipped with several machines. I enjoyed the swimming pool on the weekends to get some sun in the warm summer temps. I took advantage of a 90 min massage on the weekend which was also a great experience. The team taking care of my room made sure that I had plenty of water bottles, took care of my laundry. etc. Anyone you encounter at the hotel will greet you warmly.

Room Tip: Get a room that gives you access to the executive lounge on the 15th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. I am glad that you had a great time at our hotel and you are really touched by the attentiveness shown to you by our associates. I am delighted to receive such praising words for the restaurants and its food offerings. Our associates always put their efforts make your experience a memorable one.Iit gives me immense pleasure to know that they have showcased an example of incredible service to you. I have already shared your compliments with my team.

Thank you again for taking the time to share you review. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It is always the beautiful personal touch that makes any stay memorable .... and Marriott Whitefield has it all the way and in all departments whether it is the engaging smile and hospitality of their room attendants specially Santosh, Parminder and Kishore or the entire team in M Café who is led by the immensely knowledgeable and humble Chef Sanjay .... and his team Chef Reddy, Chef Dola, Chef Vijay and service team of Harish (egg station & Executive Lounge), Suraj, Sachin, Roop, Arpan, Vivek and not to forget the two lovely hostess who never fail to have a beautiful smile on their faces every morning (and all day .... no matter how tired they are) ! Thank you for all that you do and we truly appreciate the effort and always look forward to return to Bangalore because of Marriott Whitefield.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am well pleased to receive such uplifting words for our hotel and its services. Thank you for the compliments on the quality of facilities and the professionalism of our associates. It is so amusing to know that the efforts of our associates didn’t go unnoticed, thank you so much for acknowledging them. I shall share your words with them which will further motivate them.

We were very happy to have you as our guest, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So far, best possible personal services you can get from hotels that I've been.
Roop who took care my breakfast every morning along with chef who orders foods that I may like... Will definitely come back to this hotel for sure

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you writing a review to us on your recent stay at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. We pride ourselves in providing personalized service and I am happy that you could experience it all. I am well pleased to know that you are impressed by the service extended to you by our associates and I shall certainly pass on the compliments to them.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon on your next visit!