2,510 results
All reviews polo club le jardin rain tree rim naam mg road an oasis butler service business trip chinese restaurant excellent service beautiful hotel busy city the heart of the city room service in room dining special thanks business hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Oberoi offerred excellent service throughout the stay. Staff always willing to go the extra mile.A special thank you to Blessy and supervisor DP who made our stay an extra special one on my mums birthday.

Hotel was within walking distance to the mall. Facilities within the hotel were of premuim standard.

Definitely recommended

10/10

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Prevendrig,

Thank you for your patronage and recommendation of The Oberoi, Bengaluru on TripAdvisor.

I am so glad to see that we could contribute towards making your mother's birthday that much more special. Blessy and Dhandapani, our Supervisor in Housekeeping join me in thanking you for your kind words.

Your compliments for our hospitality has been gratefully received by the entire team.

We look forward to being part of many more such celebrations.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in The Oberoi a couple of times and each stay has been perfectly comfortable. The staff is lovely with always a smile on their faces.The ambience is so soothing and the banyan trees in the garden always seem to keep the place cool and calm. The location is great as it is in the heart of Bangalore on MG Road, in the evenings the traffic can be a bit of a problem but you seriously can’t complain. This place definitely deserves 5 stars!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear ArushiTyagi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of The Oberoi, Bengaluru on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to read your compliments on our ambience and delighted to learn that we have been able to serve you well during your stays with us.

I am sorry if you faced any inconvenience with the traffic in Bengaluru. As in any other Indian metropolis, Bengaluru also has some challenges with infrastructure and traffic. However, we are fortunate to have the Metro Rail system right next to our hotel, which is connected to many important locations in the city.

Thank you so much for caring enough to share your comments in this forum.

We hope to continue being your preferred hotel for all future visits to Bengaluru.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The Pick-up at the Airport including WLAN in the car wors fine. Hotel room an breakfeast was all good. Only the Hotel Pick-up at the Airport is a bit costly - it cost three times more than a taxi and this is to much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Walter-german,

Thank you for review on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

While it is a pleasure to read your compliments for our product and facilities, I am sorry that you found the charges for airport transfer to be on the higher side. The rates we charge currently are in line with most hotels in the city and across our chain. However, we will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure.

The team and I value your support and eagerly await your return!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was simply amazing. From beginning to end it is world class. The staff really go the extra mile to make you feel like you are in a five star hotel.

For example I arrived early and my room was available, no questions asked I was checked in speedily. The check in process is swift. Straight to the room and you sign everything up there no waiting. Makes a difference after a lengthy flight.

The added touches like a on call butler button is amazing. They rush to your room. They even repaired my bag for me.

John, my house keeper on the floor, left me two souvenirs! Never had that from a hotel before too.

The garden will make your time here a bliss. Restaurants, tried all 3 - Thai, Indian and Chinese. All 5 star food and quality.

I can’t praise the hotel enough. Honestly.

Spa also good.

Can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Anwar K
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Anwar K,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our city and to our hotel.

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a comfortable and memorable experience and I am so happy to see that we are able to serve you well. I have passed on your compliments to the entire team , including John, who were thrilled to learn of your recognition and appreciation of their services.

My team and I look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We loved every minute spent at The Oberoi. From check in to housekeeping, everything was seemless. Any feedback shared is acted upon promptly ensuring that the stay is super comfortable.
Breakfast at the hotel is very nice with a great spread, freshly baked croissant, healthy salads and much more.

Chef Bhuvan personally monitors the breakfast ensuring all guest requests are taken care.
Food at the hotel is very good under the able guidance of Chef Ajit.
Every team member we met was hospitable, efficient and leaves no stone unturned to make your stay memorable.

Kudos to the team and everyone who works at the hotel.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anur1205,

Greetings from The Oberoi, Bengaluru.

We are delighted to know that you had an amazing experience at each stage beginning with your arrival and continuing throughout your stay. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hotel and our team have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight.

Our endeavour at the hotel is to provide best-in-class service to our guests and we are glad to learn that we could create this experience for you.

Your compliments for the food have been delightfully received by the kitchen team. Chef Ajit and Chef. Bhuvan are also happy to read your gracious comments.

We value your appreciation of our hotel, facilities and our services and hope to deliver the same level of satisfaction on all your future stays.