“Best service I have ever had”

The Oberoi, Bengaluru
Ranked #1 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The Oberoi is a world class hotel with the best service I have ever had anywhere in the World. Any time I'm in Bangalore, India, I will stay at the Oberoi and no where else!

Room Tip: All of them are excellent. There is an inner door you can close to cut all noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we truly appreciate you sparing time and posting a motivating review on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation will go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service to our valued guests

We are pleased to note that The Oberoi will remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Bangalore.

huvida.marshall@oberoihotels.com

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

I spend most of my time in Bangalore on business. My wife recently visited me here & we decided to treat ourselves to a week's stay at the Oberoi. I was amazed. Quite apart from the fact that the hotel is a beautiful haven of calm & peace in the middle of a noisy bustling city, the standard of service was the best I have ever experienced in many years of staying at 5-star (& above) hotels around the world on business & holiday. Every day there seemed to be one small action, performed by the friendly staff, designed to make our stay more comfortable & hassle-free. The prime example was when I mentioned to a concierge that my favourite shop in Bangalore is 'Blossoms', the secondhand bookshop, & that I study history. Next day, knock at the door & I was presented with a lovely book on Indian history purchased from 'Blossoms'! Final day, lounging by the hotel pool, we were presented with a cake to wish us 'bon voyage' for the trip back to the UK. The staff really made our stay superb. I can't wait to try the other Oberoi hotels in India.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with abalcony overlooking the pool & gardens.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing The Oberoi and also for taking time to share experience on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you found our service the best and I am particularly pleased to read your compliments on some gestures made by the team that contributed to your impression. It is our constant endeavour to deliver excellent services and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

We thank you for your support and look forward to many more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Next week ( April 1st ) I will be at the Oberoi again and this for the fifth time in a row. Most of my meetings with my Indian customers are being held in this hotel. And my customers do appriciate this gesture because they too love to come over. Staff and co-workers are highly proffesional and help you with even the smallest problem. Nothing is too much for them. For me as an European ( Belgian ) citizen is really the best hotel I have stayed during several business trips to Bangalore. I highly recommand this hotel to all business travellers and wish you all the best stay. Bruno Bruyland ( Burg Group )

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to note that you find The Oberoi the best hotel in Bangalore. Thank you indeed for this review.

I have extended your compliments to the team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

We thank you for your recommendation and support and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back on 1st April 2012.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

This was our second stay in this hotel in the past 5 months (see Best Breakfast in the World - 31 October 2011). Yet again the Oberoi excelled in all areas, from check-in to check-out was a faultless performance from the whole team. What really sets this hotel out from other hotels is the professional and friendly service provided by all staff, without exception.
Chef Jaydeep continues to get the very best out of his team in the main restaurant, where breakfast once again was out of this world. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff who are all highly trained and it is great to see that they all look like they are really enjoying their work!
This time we also dined in Rim Naan, which has a fantastic atmosphere and food to match. The Tiger Prawns we had for our main course were truly special.
I find the hotel to be competitively priced for a 5-star and to be honest even if it was the most expensive, I would not stay in another hotel in Bangalore. The service, the quality of food, the location and most critically the incredible staff make this hotel so great.
As we head back to the UK after a year in India - I can easily say that the Oberoi, Bangalore outshines the other 20+ hotels we have stayed in and on a scale of satisfaction/Rupee it beats the rest hands down. Thank you Oberoi, Bangalore.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us from 16th to 18th March 2012.

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your time.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are delighted to read such a delightful recommendation from you.

We thank you for appreciating our hotel, its location, our restaurants, the cuisine and our staff ! Your review has been shared with the entire team. Your recognition is a great source of inspiration and will motivate all of us to strive even further for excellence.

We thank you for your support and hope that The Oberoi, remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Bangalore.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Really love this hotel. The service is top notch and it doesn't seem forced. The staff is very genuine and aim to please. The rooms are very comfortable and the gardens and overall grounds are superbe. Fantastic food at bothe Le Jardin and the Thai restaurant (Phad Thai is amazing). Stayed there for business however great couples hotel as well.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank nichrose
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have had you stay at The Oberoi during your recent visit to Bangalore.

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor and also for posting such motivating comments.

Your positive observations regarding our product, services, food and facilities is inspirational for all of us. It is our continuous effort to provide our guests with the highest level of service and to make their stay truly memorable.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.