4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$123
Booking.com$137
Priceline$137
Hotels.com$123
Trip.com$123
Travelocity$123
4,992 results
All reviews raj pavilion royal afghan dum pukht british era beautiful hotel guest relations special thanks great hospitality home away from home front office team excellent service special mention coffee shop wonderful experience pool side delicious food business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

hospitality with humility is the right word for the staff at ITC Windsor. I love this place for the nostalgia it gives me every time I enter the lobby or my favourite dakshin and dumpukt. I choose the place depending on my clients.. for a sophisticated Guests it’s dumpukt (not sure if I am spelling it right)….and for a foreigner friend it’s definitely dakshin to choose from the southern flavours… from nowhere every time Ms ILA Prabhu will smell my presence and make an appearance to cheer my meeting… her interruption is a true Welcome Delight… she would greet my guest with a warm smile and cheerful words, which will give my guests the warmth. Overall it will end with a nice chai or a filter coffee which will linger in your mouth for the longest… cheers ITC Windsor Bangalore team for holding up during the most difficult times with the same old beautiful smile :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Manas Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Dear Mr. Srinivasan,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC Windsor. We appreciate the time taken to share such a wonderful feedback.

As rightly said by you, ITC Windsor is an iconic hotel of Bengaluru and a distinguished address in the heart of the state capital. The hotel is architecturally styled on the British regency era, set within an ambience reminiscent of the halcyon days of the British Raj.

People are our greatest assets and your appreciation and generous words of encouragement for the team would go a long way in inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver Service Par Excellence to all our discerning guests. Your kind appreciation of MS. Ila has been conveyed to her and she is very delighted to hear it!

We deeply value your patronage, and my team and I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2022

Everything about this hotel is perfect! The staff at the hotel is extremely friendly and helpful. Located at the centre of Bengaluru, the hotel with its aristocratic charm makes for a perfect goto place. I am a regular the their restaurant, The Royal Afghan, and would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to experience true north-western cuisine. Just Excellent!

Dear Mr. Rahul,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback with us.

As rightly mentioned by you, ITC Windsor is an iconic hotel of Bengaluru and a distinguished address in the heart of the state capital. The hotel is architecturally styled on the British regency era, set within an ambience reminiscent of the halcyon days of the British Raj.

I'm delighted to hear of your recognition of our brand ethos of 'Responsible Luxury', where our endevour lies in ensuring a greener safer environment, one of the ways for which is by terminating the use of single-use plastic. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our cuisine which has indeed created a different dimension in the fine dining culinary space of Bangalore. While Royal Afghan is a popular destination for North Western frontier cuisine, Dublin is a distinctly Irish watering hole at the ITC Windsor, and is just the right place to party or spend an evening in Bangalore.

We value your patronage and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2022

The most peaceful luxury hotel with the great service.Would recommend to visit once if you are coming with family or for business meetings.You would love it.All friendly staff and their services. Would say thank you to your service

Trip type: Travelled on business
Manas Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share with us your wonderful feedback.

The ‘ITC Windsor’ does provide an exceptional and an indigenous experience in an ambience reminiscent of the colonial past imbued with gracious, impeccable and efficient service. And we are so glad that you enjoyed the colonial ambiance.

The team at ITC Windsor is committed to quality service and your appreciation is truly rewarding.

Thank you for your recognition and looking forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

During my recent visit to Benguluru for business commitments, I happened to stay at ITC Windsor. It was my first experience at this hotel as I did not use to travel to Benguluru earlier. Considering the present scenario, everything in the hotel was almost perfect. Spacious rooms were sanitised properly. Housekeeping staff took great pains to ensure best cleanliness at all times. Special mention should be taken of Mrs Ila , Executive Housekeeper, who worked tirelessly with complete devotion for the same. Heartfelt thanks and gratitude to her for instilling sense of utmost comfort coupled with safety during the entire stay. Shall certainly come back to this place again after two months and enjoy the hospitality combined with safety at ITC Windsor.

Dear Mr. Bipin,

Thank you for sparing time to share with us your wonderful feedback.

Maintaining high standards of luxury and finesse in our Product & Services is our benchmark and thereby makes ITC Windsor a truly illustrious property. Your sentiments about Ms. Ila have been conveyed to her and she is delighted to hear them.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2022

I’ve stayed at the Windsor Manor in Bangalore 3 times and I’ve had a great stay. They make sure you are comfortable and the buffet breakfast is awesome! If you have the breakfast, you do not even have to have lunch because it’s that good! The Pav Bhaji, dosa, idli is cooked to perfection and very tasty.

Dear Mr. Gowda,

We are happy to know that you enjoyed our cuisine which has indeed created a different dimension in the fine dining culinary space of Bangalore. While Royal Afghan is a popular destination for North Western frontier cuisine, Dakshin serves authentic South Indian cuisine, and Dum Pukht Jolly Nabobs is a gastronomical landmark for the grand cuisine of India. I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed our services, ambience as well as the culinary offerings. It's wonderful to know that you also enjoyed the breakfast and buffet spread at Raj Pavilion, our 24-hour coffee shop.

Best regards,